Whew! Close call there Gunner Mike!

Whew! Close call there Gunner Mike!

January 26th, 2012, 3:02 am #1

We almost lost the Chipster! Glad he decided to stick around for a while. ALTHOUGH, it would be interesting to see his offense run by Tebow in the NFL.....

A deal, deal! Maybe He's a Republican?
60 feet of bridge I can get almost anywhere. Schmuck!

January 26th, 2012, 3:49 am #2

He was miserable. Kelly has another 3-4 years at Oregon before he tries the pros. Once he's spends a few years in the pros he will realize that he's the coach of a group of 50 individuals rather than a team. I made the mistake about 28 years ago. I had a good job coaching o-line at a nice university and gave it up to work with a pro team (in SoCal). It was so bad that I quit coaching altogether.

Chip is good where he's at.

Go Ducks!

Mike

Semper Fidelis

Temecula Valley Model Club
"Haud Sceptrum, Haud Sentio, Haud Forsit

January 26th, 2012, 4:27 am #3

his team's execusion and he responded that is sounded like a good idea to him! He was one of a kind.

January 26th, 2012, 4:31 pm #4

We almost lost the Chipster! Glad he decided to stick around for a while. ALTHOUGH, it would be interesting to see his offense run by Tebow in the NFL.....

Let's keep count for future verification - Ducks - 1; SEC (any team) - 0...

And so it begins...

January 26th, 2012, 6:15 pm #5

Interested Ducks are talking about the possibility of losing the coach that took us to 3 BCS games in a row.

Is that really so bad or disturbing to you? Besides, I'd put up $100 that if Les Miles or Nick Saban had interviewed with an NFL team, someone would have started a thread here too.

How about we let it end here...

January 26th, 2012, 6:21 pm #6

Once again...

January 27th, 2012, 2:41 am #7

YOU did. We were discussing the Oregon coach, not the $EC.

January 27th, 2012, 1:55 pm #8

What was the basis of the ridiculously stupid thread was the number of irrelevant posts concerning the Ducks about each and every little thing that happened (i.e., uniforms, beating hapless teams, coaches, blah blah blah). If that's the case, then maybe you should think about joining one of their fansites to where you can talk about that stuff to your heart's desire.

January 27th, 2012, 2:25 pm #9

Never posted on here before but am a long-time lurker. I am neither PAC nor SEC, but ACC (no jokes, please). I have noticed over time that there are stupid numbers of posts concerning a certain Pac team (keeping it nice here) that far outweigh all other college teams combined. If I recall correctly, the posts range from the most mundane (no offense) to outright - well not going to mention it but it goes without saying. My advice, which was sort of taken from someone else's posts on this thread, would be that certain fans should join their team's fan sites to where they can talk about said team to their heart's desire. So to say that someone gets offended or "bothers them" really does not make sense because I also get tired of the same drivel.

My 2 cents.

January 27th, 2012, 3:23 pm #10

What was the basis of the ridiculously stupid thread was the number of irrelevant posts concerning the Ducks about each and every little thing that happened (i.e., uniforms, beating hapless teams, coaches, blah blah blah). If that's the case, then maybe you should think about joining one of their fansites to where you can talk about that stuff to your heart's desire.
I kinda always thought this was the place at Hyperscale where we were allowed and encouraged to come discuss things like this. There is obviously at least a small community here that are Duck alumni and or fans. Why can't we share that amongst ourselves here. After all, it's where we come anyway.

And as always, just because we post it doesn't mean you have to read or respond to it if you're just not interested. I'm sorry that your beloved SEC doesn't get as much love here as our Ducks, but get over it already. You're getting as tiresome to us as we are to you. Difference is you're injecting yourself into our discussions.

Mike