What dreams are made of...

What dreams are made of...

December 7th, 2017, 5:54 pm #1

Not been sleeping well as my neighborhood in Ventura County is under evac notice ("slept" fully dressed last night), but when I briefly dozed this morning, I had a dream...

I received a big white box from Brett containing some huge armor kit I was supposed to review. It included a nice TAMIYA flag and before I woke up, I was wondering if I would get to keep the flag.

Wonder what Freud would make of THAT! Particularly since I have not completed a model in over ten years.

Last edited by orangelion03 on December 7th, 2017, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 7th, 2017, 6:03 pm #2

Information not shared is information lost.

December 7th, 2017, 6:07 pm #3

D'oh! Corrected =D

December 7th, 2017, 11:50 pm #4

Not been sleeping well as my neighborhood in Ventura County is under evac notice ("slept" fully dressed last night), but when I briefly dozed this morning, I had a dream...

I received a big white box from Brett containing some huge armor kit I was supposed to review. It included a nice TAMIYA flag and before I woke up, I was wondering if I would get to keep the flag.

Wonder what Freud would make of THAT! Particularly since I have not completed a model in over ten years.
Good luck with the fires ... Stay safe !! nt

December 8th, 2017, 12:59 pm #5

She lives across from Memorial Park, down Poli from the city hall. They got evacuated at about 1 AM. Fire got to about 4 blocks from her house. Scary.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx