What does a sealed Trimaster D-9 go for these days?

What does a sealed Trimaster D-9 go for these days?

June 13th, 2012, 6:47 pm #1

I know a few times back stock has been found, so I am not sure what they fetch on the market. I am thinking to trade a few and want to make sure I am not low or high.

Thanks,

M.

It's good to have a friend here at my shoulder with a little time to spend, til I find love again -F. C. Collins W. C. Bickhardt

June 13th, 2012, 6:54 pm #2

There are a ton of shrink wrapped Trimaster D-9 kits on eBay starting with Buy it Nows of $33... so its going to be hard to get much more than that. A lot of six un wrapped Focke Wulf kits including some Trimasters sold for $47. Not a huge cash cow but you can probably trade it 1 for 1 for another 1/48 prop job.

June 13th, 2012, 6:54 pm #3

I know a few times back stock has been found, so I am not sure what they fetch on the market. I am thinking to trade a few and want to make sure I am not low or high.

Thanks,

M.

It's good to have a friend here at my shoulder with a little time to spend, til I find love again -F. C. Collins W. C. Bickhardt
Anything over that and it will ceertainly sit. $15 to move 'em. Of all of the Trimaster kits this one is the most easily available and not terribly hard to find especially with the 'lost finds' from a few vendors a few years back. Plus this particular mold has been re-released under many different guises and versions. At shows they usually are $20-25 as well.

Later,

Lee

P.S. Mr. Nickel's is correct on the Ebay pricing but I don't know how many are moving at those prices. Plus there are fees to consider that selling off of Ebay you don't have to pay.
Last edited by mo49 on June 13th, 2012, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 13th, 2012, 7:26 pm #4

Thanks,

M.

Would you like to trade for a couple of them?

June 13th, 2012, 11:56 pm #5

I have a couple of them I want to trade.

M.

June 13th, 2012, 11:57 pm #6

Anything over that and it will ceertainly sit. $15 to move 'em. Of all of the Trimaster kits this one is the most easily available and not terribly hard to find especially with the 'lost finds' from a few vendors a few years back. Plus this particular mold has been re-released under many different guises and versions. At shows they usually are $20-25 as well.

Later,

Lee

P.S. Mr. Nickel's is correct on the Ebay pricing but I don't know how many are moving at those prices. Plus there are fees to consider that selling off of Ebay you don't have to pay.
I'll post em on Plane Trading.

M.

June 13th, 2012, 11:59 pm #7

There are a ton of shrink wrapped Trimaster D-9 kits on eBay starting with Buy it Nows of $33... so its going to be hard to get much more than that. A lot of six un wrapped Focke Wulf kits including some Trimasters sold for $47. Not a huge cash cow but you can probably trade it 1 for 1 for another 1/48 prop job.
M.

June 14th, 2012, 2:38 am #8

I have a couple of them I want to trade.

M.

the clock is ticking on the day I need to divest my Luftwaffe of 190s of all stripes. cheers, Len

So a friend says: "cheer up things could be worse; so I cheered up and sure as hell Things Got Worse!

June 14th, 2012, 3:28 am #9

Don't need 7 of 'em LL. I am feeling the effects of the job market crunch, so cannot rush out to pick up whatever I want at my whimsy, what is more you know I have been after this project for years.

M.

June 14th, 2012, 4:05 am #10

Thanks,

M.

I see people trying to sell them(well just about any Trimaster kit) for $50+ but they rarely sell at that. I've picked up a few for $20 or less recently(F8, A8/R11, 162 no engine and 152H). I can't see spending more than $30-$35 for any of them with all the other options available.