WHAT CAN I SAY ....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT CAN I SAY ....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 1st, 2012, 8:24 pm #1

Been looking at Wingnut Wings over a year now and finally ordered 2 kits Saturday May 26th and they came today !!!!..What fast service!
Opened the beautiful boxes and Im blown away. What nice works of art they are.
Eduard got me into WWI aircraft and they are also beautiful kits!!but, !/32 scale WWI are even better.
As the eyes have started to go I really like all the new 1/32 scale kits and, now seeing these kits from Wingnuts Wings Im SOLD.
I know Ill be back to there website again & again & again.!!
Oh I got the Albatros D.Va & the Pfalz D.XII.
Cant wait to get started.looks like my 69 Firebird restoration (just got the frame back from the powder coater today), is going on hold till these are built up.
Thanks

Mike

June 1st, 2012, 8:40 pm #2

I can hardly wait to receive my Pfalz. I hope to keep buying some in the future. I too am building some 1/48 Eduard/Roden/Special Hobby/Gavia WW1 kits and got the bug for a WNW (actually had for a while now) due to our club members excellent builds.

Have fun!

June 1st, 2012, 8:55 pm #3

Been looking at Wingnut Wings over a year now and finally ordered 2 kits Saturday May 26th and they came today !!!!..What fast service!
Eduard got me into WWI aircraft and they are also beautiful kits!!but, !/32 scale WWI are even better.
As the eyes have started to go I really like all the new 1/32 scale kits and, now seeing these kits from Wingnuts Wings Im SOLD.
Cant wait to get started.looks like my 69 Firebird restoration (just got the frame back from the powder coater today), is going on hold till these are built up.
Thanks

Mike
you now have the Wingnut bug.

I built the Wingnut LVG right after it came out, thinking it a "one time" venture as 1/48 is my preferred scale, but I was so smitten by the experience that I now have a good number of their kits in my stash. In fact, I just ordered a Pfalz D.XII a couple days ago. I haven't built any others yet but as has been shown with the H.B. W.29, WNW kits can sell out! So, I get 'em while I can.

There are two more on the horizon that are on my "must have" list - The DH.2 and Eindecker. Hopefully, they'll be released soon.

If you're not familiar with it, let me direct you to an excellent WWI modeling site and associated forum. The owner specializes in 1/32 models and has excellent build blogs for many of the Wingnut kits.

http://ww1aircraftmodels.com/

Cheers,
Eric
Last edited by eclarson on June 1st, 2012, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 1st, 2012, 11:31 pm #4

Mike

June 1st, 2012, 11:54 pm #5

Thanks

Mike
Its shameless plug time!

It just so happens that I recently released two products for exactly those kits. You might want to take a look.

No pressure. Just a heads up as you are new to this world of 1/32nd WWI aircraft.

http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR32020

http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR32021

I have both of these kits, and they are superb! Enjoy your builds.

Happy Modelling! Roy
Visit my blog at:
http://barracudacals.blogspot.com

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger; Which is why they make straight jackets out of such sturdy material" Roy S.

June 2nd, 2012, 2:06 am #6

I was looking at your site yesterday for some Mustang stuff.
Guess I'll be ordering soon and add these 2 items as well.
Thanks Roy!
Mike

June 2nd, 2012, 8:09 am #7

Thanks

Mike
I wouldn't have imagined 1 year earlier, to make a WW1
kit !!! And i discovered during a kit show in France a Wingnutwings Albatros D V , made by a modeler from England ,
that was the start of a new addiction for me ,and i now
have : Pfalz D XII,Albatros D V, LVG C VI, Rumpler C IV and
i'm waiting for the Junker J 1.My opinion is,they made a realy original kit company made by kits and aviation enthousiast and not by sellers ( who would imagine to see
one day an injection moulded Junker J 1 !!!!). Add to that
a great customer service (thanks to Dave and his team)and
now i'm just waiting for new kits !!!

June 2nd, 2012, 4:31 pm #8

Its shameless plug time!

It just so happens that I recently released two products for exactly those kits. You might want to take a look.

No pressure. Just a heads up as you are new to this world of 1/32nd WWI aircraft.

http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR32020

http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR32021

I have both of these kits, and they are superb! Enjoy your builds.

Happy Modelling! Roy
Visit my blog at:
http://barracudacals.blogspot.com

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger; Which is why they make straight jackets out of such sturdy material" Roy S.
Thanks

June 2nd, 2012, 5:52 pm #9

I can hardly wait to receive my Pfalz. I hope to keep buying some in the future. I too am building some 1/48 Eduard/Roden/Special Hobby/Gavia WW1 kits and got the bug for a WNW (actually had for a while now) due to our club members excellent builds.

Have fun!
My Pfalz D.IIIa

Had so much fun I had to buy three more ......... and sad part is I could find great schemes for 10 more ...

Need to win the Lottery!

Ken

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]