Well... no mas Tebow....I guess all the haters will have to find some one else to pick on.

Well... no mas Tebow....I guess all the haters will have to find some one else to pick on.

January 15th, 2012, 2:50 pm #1

Let the gloating begin!

(This editorial statment is the opinion of the writer, and in no way reflects the opinion of this station or it's managment)

Old Digger Pilot

January 15th, 2012, 2:59 pm #2

G-D helps those who help themselves. He's done.

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming

January 15th, 2012, 5:35 pm #3

around a long time. I just can't imagine why he is under such scrutiny apparently due to his religious conviction. There are many that don't get the same scrutiny. Just find it strange, after all that's what the USA is supposed to be about "freedom of belief".

Old Digger Pilot

January 15th, 2012, 5:43 pm #4

a lot more than Tim Tebow needs the NFL!

A deal, deal! Maybe He's a Republican?
60 feet of bridge I can get almost anywhere. Schmuck!

January 15th, 2012, 6:09 pm #5

Old Digger Pilot

January 15th, 2012, 6:18 pm #6

around a long time. I just can't imagine why he is under such scrutiny apparently due to his religious conviction. There are many that don't get the same scrutiny. Just find it strange, after all that's what the USA is supposed to be about "freedom of belief".

Old Digger Pilot
because he put himself in that position. Remember the Superbowl ad he did?

And: there have been plenty of other devout Christians in the NFL. The difference is, they could, you know, PLAY. Nor did they inflict their beliefs on everyone like someone with a cold who won't cover when they sneeze.

January 15th, 2012, 6:25 pm #7

Are you saying Tebow can't play football at the pro level? There were more than 2 dozen pro qbs sitting at home watching yesterday. Would the Broncos had made the playoffs without him? The guy is a WINNER, and will be WINNER all of his life.

January 15th, 2012, 6:31 pm #8

a lot more than Tim Tebow needs the NFL!

what's TT going to do without the NFL, start a monestary? I hate what "fans" and "media" have done to him; he's a great football player. It totally confounds me why that's not the point everyone is interested in. Our world is as screwy as it's ever been and it really gets tiresome. cheers, LL

So a friend says: "cheer up things could be worse; so I cheered up and sure as hell Things Got Worse!

January 15th, 2012, 6:33 pm #9

because he put himself in that position. Remember the Superbowl ad he did?

And: there have been plenty of other devout Christians in the NFL. The difference is, they could, you know, PLAY. Nor did they inflict their beliefs on everyone like someone with a cold who won't cover when they sneeze.
kind of remark that makes me hate so many "sports fans". Why don't you go give him a few lessons? Jesus! ...oops sorry Tim. LL

So a friend says: "cheer up things could be worse; so I cheered up and sure as hell Things Got Worse!

January 15th, 2012, 6:59 pm #10

Old Digger Pilot