Well, it's my turn to receive the message "Website not available" N54=Archaic...nt

Well, it's my turn to receive the message "Website not available" N54=Archaic...nt

April 11th, 2012, 1:09 pm #1

/

"Max Flex" The key to Naval Success

April 11th, 2012, 1:44 pm #2

and when I hit "refresh" ... sometimes I need to hit five or more times until I get the updated forum page. Pretty annoying in the last couple of weeks or so ...

anyone has noticed something similar?

April 11th, 2012, 1:49 pm #3

At least they changed the graphic.

April 11th, 2012, 1:49 pm #4

/

Smooth sailing on calm seas.

But I am having trouble with the North American Fly Fishing Forum, it is slow loading and just hangs up. But not on N54. It is on a Rackspace server out of the UK.

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

Ive realized that most people ... tend not to be direct when they feel something is shoddy because they want to be liked, "which is actually a vain trait".
[Walter Isaacson's (author of Steve Jobs) recounting of his interview with Jony Ive, Chief Designer at Apple @ page p. 461]

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming
Last edited by modeldad on April 11th, 2012, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 11th, 2012, 2:13 pm #5

/

to be very annoying. Usually a couple taps on the refresh tab gets past it.

Terry

April 11th, 2012, 2:18 pm #6

and when I hit "refresh" ... sometimes I need to hit five or more times until I get the updated forum page. Pretty annoying in the last couple of weeks or so ...

anyone has noticed something similar?
/

April 11th, 2012, 2:21 pm #7

Smooth sailing on calm seas.

But I am having trouble with the North American Fly Fishing Forum, it is slow loading and just hangs up. But not on N54. It is on a Rackspace server out of the UK.

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

Ive realized that most people ... tend not to be direct when they feel something is shoddy because they want to be liked, "which is actually a vain trait".
[Walter Isaacson's (author of Steve Jobs) recounting of his interview with Jony Ive, Chief Designer at Apple @ page p. 461]

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming
/

April 11th, 2012, 2:21 pm #8

/

...LSP has been acting strange for me lately. 

April 11th, 2012, 3:20 pm #10

/

.....and just now when I clicked to post this. It is getting to be a pain in the posterior. Adios, Larry.

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.