We lost Dr. Charles Metz today

We lost Dr. Charles Metz today

July 5th, 2012, 12:40 am #1

Charles died of cancer today at his home. I'm sure many of you have dealt with Charles over the years. He was always willing to help and I know he will be greatly missed. He was one of the good guys.

July 5th, 2012, 12:44 am #2

We will miss the "Librarian" and one all around nice guy.
Charles had helped me many times over the years with guidance and inspiration.

Rick Clark

July 5th, 2012, 12:49 am #3

Charles died of cancer today at his home. I'm sure many of you have dealt with Charles over the years. He was always willing to help and I know he will be greatly missed. He was one of the good guys.
x

July 5th, 2012, 12:49 am #4

RIP Charles.

July 5th, 2012, 12:52 am #5

Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family!

Any day above ground is a good one!!!
If anything in the above post offends you, I suggest you grow a thicker skin!!!
If anything in the above post offends you, I suggest you grow a thicker skin!

July 5th, 2012, 12:55 am #6

/

"Max Flex" The key to Naval Success

July 5th, 2012, 12:56 am #7

CinC Hooterville Air Corps
.....flying top cover for America's hog farms since 1989....

sumus quod sumus

July 5th, 2012, 12:58 am #8

...he was one of the truly good guys here on the forums. God be with you and your family Dr. Metz.

July 5th, 2012, 1:03 am #9

July 5th, 2012, 1:09 am #10

I did not know Dr. Metz except through this forum, but he always seemed to be a consummate gentleman. With all of the disagreement, silliness, and sniping that inevitably happens in a group like this, he was a calm, steady presence, and always willing to help in any way he could. He will be greatly missed.

Rest in Peace, Dr. Metz.

Rich