Warning,once again,no airplanes here

Warning,once again,no airplanes here

May 3rd, 2012, 4:41 pm #1

Here is the first dude in this dio painted up. He is supposed to be the guy in the photo to his right.
[/IMG]
Two more views from a different angle
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Hopefully my painting will improve by the time I am done with all of these guys.
J

May 3rd, 2012, 5:27 pm #2

I'm amazed at how natural you make them look Jerry.

Christian A.
Christian A.

May 3rd, 2012, 5:28 pm #3

Here is the first dude in this dio painted up. He is supposed to be the guy in the photo to his right.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Hopefully my painting will improve by the time I am done with all of these guys.
J
You are a true artist Jerry, I am in awe!!!

Corey R

May 3rd, 2012, 5:35 pm #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
some damn fine painting. I've been following yours along and it just looks great.
McLents

May 3rd, 2012, 8:05 pm #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
well done job on the face and the Flecktarn!

May 3rd, 2012, 8:21 pm #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
I wish I could paint my planes and vehicles as well as you paint figures!

Dang fine job!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
Last edited by shogun66 on May 3rd, 2012, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

May 3rd, 2012, 9:59 pm #7

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
Great paint work Jerry.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

May 3rd, 2012, 10:15 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
Keep us updated!

May 4th, 2012, 1:34 pm #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
J
Thanks all,for the very generous compliments.