Walking Dead fans!!! Heads UP!!!

Walking Dead fans!!! Heads UP!!!

April 18th, 2012, 5:47 am #1

Skip on over to the Game service Steam, On their store page they are advertising a Pre Release buy of the forthcoming Walking Dead PC Game.

"Based on the world of the Wlaking dead Graphic novels" ...Now you too can shoot at Zombies and try to stay alive.

I'm a gonna have a look at that one!

Brett (enjoying the heck out of "Legend of Grimrock" (GOG Games, $13.49US) at the moment. A blast from the past, derived from games like 'Dungeon Master' and the original 'Eye of the Beholder' trilogy.

April 18th, 2012, 11:12 am #2

It's Game of Thrones season now.

OUT: Walkers.

IN: Wildings.

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.

Sat Cong!
Last edited by Snake45 on April 18th, 2012, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 18th, 2012, 11:54 am #3

Skip on over to the Game service Steam, On their store page they are advertising a Pre Release buy of the forthcoming Walking Dead PC Game.

"Based on the world of the Wlaking dead Graphic novels" ...Now you too can shoot at Zombies and try to stay alive.

Brett (enjoying the heck out of "Legend of Grimrock" (GOG Games, $13.49US) at the moment. A blast from the past, derived from games like 'Dungeon Master' and the original 'Eye of the Beholder' trilogy.
I go to the mall and shoot spitballs at all the people walking by texting, pretty much the same as shooting zombies.

April 18th, 2012, 12:57 pm #4

It's Game of Thrones season now.

OUT: Walkers.

IN: Wildings.

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.

Sat Cong!
on TNT....pretty good as well. Mike.

April 18th, 2012, 1:13 pm #5

http://pc.ign.com/articles/122/1222558p1.html Graphically, it looks like Borderlands, which, incidentally, has a zombie DLC centered around Dr Ned/Zed (which I just finished last night and was a total blast, so to speak.)

And don't forget Left4Dead and Left4Dead2 and Resident Evil 5, which are tremendously intense...

bob
sierrascale