UPDATE: Claussen Hot & Spicy pickle spears.....

UPDATE: Claussen Hot & Spicy pickle spears.....

June 16th, 2012, 1:19 am #1

After seeing the post the other day, I saw a display at Kroger and said "Hey I need to try these"...Well Steve, you are correct, hottest damn pickle EVER!...Ate one yesterday, meh, it was OK, got three spears out today, first one, meh...second "hey this are kind of spicy!"...third, tongue on fire, eyes starting to water...Whooooo! LOL
Further tests tomorrow....

Old Digger Pilot

June 16th, 2012, 2:49 am #2

...them with the Forum members? I really don't want to buy a whole jar just to try one.

Owen

June 16th, 2012, 3:20 am #3

After seeing the post the other day, I saw a display at Kroger and said "Hey I need to try these"...Well Steve, you are correct, hottest damn pickle EVER!...Ate one yesterday, meh, it was OK, got three spears out today, first one, meh...second "hey this are kind of spicy!"...third, tongue on fire, eyes starting to water...Whooooo! LOL

Old Digger Pilot
this straight. No fire until the third one!!! After one bite I was yelling Mommy!!

Glad you had fun. But be sure to go back to the original post and read up on the Rocky Road day after ice cream warning. HA HA!!

California Steve P.S. Mail Owen a pickle.

Last edited by steven9 on June 16th, 2012, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 16th, 2012, 3:50 am #4

Old Digger Pilot

June 16th, 2012, 3:53 am #5

...them with the Forum members? I really don't want to buy a whole jar just to try one.

Owen
Old Digger Pilot

June 16th, 2012, 3:56 am #6

You've never heard of those resealable baggy things. I think you just don't want to share.
Forget it.

Owen
Pickle lover

June 16th, 2012, 12:17 pm #7

this straight. No fire until the third one!!! After one bite I was yelling Mommy!!

Glad you had fun. But be sure to go back to the original post and read up on the Rocky Road day after ice cream warning. HA HA!!

California Steve P.S. Mail Owen a pickle.
Guess I will have to search out these alegedly spicy gerkins...

June 16th, 2012, 12:34 pm #8

remembered the post, and they live up to the hype, believe me!

Old Digger Pilot

June 16th, 2012, 12:36 pm #9

You've never heard of those resealable baggy things. I think you just don't want to share.
Forget it.

Owen
Pickle lover
they got rules you know!....LOL

Old Digger Pilot

June 16th, 2012, 6:06 pm #10

Old Digger Pilot
Being a card carrying, born and bred Texan...I bought some of these...

Ummm....a bit spicy (not much more than peppered jerky at best...) but not unbearable by any means....

Buck up ladies...the feminine products are on aisle 23...to the left of your manhood.

*** moose - categorically stating this is all in fun!!! ***
Last edited by mooser1 on June 16th, 2012, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.