TOP SECRET! (WIP Pt. II)

TOP SECRET! (WIP Pt. II)

March 5th, 2012, 4:25 pm #1

I swore to myself that I would not post any pictures of this build, until it was done, and finished.

But after looking at all the other stuff going on, I couldn't help it! I was sweating, my hand shaking and my ears ringing......... Acccccckkkkkkkk! I have failed... Miserably....

OK, just a little one... just a tease...

As was 'eluded' to in 'The Lounge', some of the more eagle eyed among you may figure it out... But even if you guess, and post your answer, I will neither confirm, nor deny, the exisitence, or identity of said aircraft.

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
Last edited by shogun66 on March 5th, 2012, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

March 5th, 2012, 4:32 pm #2

Banshee? n/t

March 5th, 2012, 4:45 pm #3

Tank doesn't look the right size or shape for a Banshee. At least not a -2 (I'm not that familiar with the -3/-4s).

Steel cuts flesh. Steel cuts bone. Steel does not cut steel. --Stephen Hunter, The 47th Samurai.

We will march on a road of bones. --Hunter S. Thompson.

Sat Cong!

March 5th, 2012, 4:58 pm #4

I swore to myself that I would not post any pictures of this build, until it was done, and finished.

But after looking at all the other stuff going on, I couldn't help it! I was sweating, my hand shaking and my ears ringing......... Acccccckkkkkkkk! I have failed... Miserably....

As was 'eluded' to in 'The Lounge', some of the more eagle eyed among you may figure it out... But even if you guess, and post your answer, I will neither confirm, nor deny, the exisitence, or identity of said aircraft.

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
nm

March 5th, 2012, 5:00 pm #5

Semper Fi, Don
L-39 Albatros ? n/t

March 5th, 2012, 5:14 pm #6

Semper Fi, Don
F-106 ?

March 5th, 2012, 6:42 pm #7

Semper Fi, Don
..mayhap?

Brett

March 5th, 2012, 7:15 pm #8

Semper Fi, Don
wahahaha

March 5th, 2012, 7:36 pm #9

Semper Fi, Don
You are approaching a restricted area... Deadly force is authorized... If you continue your present course, you will be fired upon... Turn away immediately....

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

March 5th, 2012, 8:03 pm #10

wahahaha
nt