Time Travel

Time Travel

June 7th, 2012, 3:49 am #1

If you had your choice, which time period would you go back to. You only have one choice.
Mine would be the early '60s. Marvel comics, Bonanza, Combat.....

You could run around with toy guns that look real and not have the Police at your house. Air guns you could stick the barrel in some dirt and shoot cars and your buddies.

Owen

June 7th, 2012, 4:16 am #2

Middle of the Great Pyramid build in Egypt. I wanna see aliens!

June 7th, 2012, 4:42 am #3

If you had your choice, which time period would you go back to. You only have one choice.

You could run around with toy guns that look real and not have the Police at your house. Air guns you could stick the barrel in some dirt and shoot cars and your buddies.

Owen
2012 years ago in the eastern Mediterranean with a video camera. Wonder how much the Pope would pay me to destroy it.

June 7th, 2012, 4:55 am #4

Me no understand.

Owen

June 7th, 2012, 6:51 am #5

The video.

June 7th, 2012, 7:42 am #6

2012 years ago in the eastern Mediterranean with a video camera. Wonder how much the Pope would pay me to destroy it.
Hahahahaha! Shhhhhh! It's a zillion $ golden goose. nt.

June 7th, 2012, 8:02 am #7

Owen
say 500 yr increments, see Coast Indians, maybe a Spainish explorer or two, Saber Toothed Tigers, Woolly Mammoths, dinos, rivers become deserts, volcanoes, fish walking outta the water, then prob lots and lots of water. I live on a mountain top but it may not be tall enuff! Be a 'fly on the wall' to it all. A comfy chair (maybe a canoe), some chips and Cokes as I watch it all rushes by.

OR, knowing the winning #s, go back a month or so and win that 700 million Super Lotto. Prob buy 100 tickets to ace out the other winners. I think there were 3 or 4 winning tickets.

I know, I could go way back and invest in stocks/companies, buy Apple at 10 bucks, IBM at 5, GE at a buck, etc, but at my age I really only need about 700 mil or so now. No need to be greedy. Besides, just how many Ferraris do I need?! Three doz should do it.

June 7th, 2012, 8:16 am #8

Owen
nt

June 7th, 2012, 8:49 am #9

Owen
30 years ago,when i was 25kg lighter , and not in a rolling chair !!

June 7th, 2012, 12:42 pm #10

Owen
some of the dumb #*s crap I did back in the late 1970's and early 1980's and not listen to a couple people...my parents...on a career choice they steered me away from. Mike