The universe should not exist ...

August 17th, 2018, 10:03 pm #1

The universe should not exist ... Why wouldn't the Primordial Atom have been the Ultimate Black Hole ?   Black holes are so massive that even light cannot escape from heir gravitational pull !!  So --- How did the Primordial Atom explode to form the universe ?  

Is something inherently wrong or flawed with the Big Bang Theory ? 

If the Primordial Atom did explode, did it explode symmetrically ?   Why should it ?  Everything else like gaseous nebulae from nova and super-nova stars that we see in the universe seems to blow up un-symmetrically.    So ... is the universe symmetrical ?  And yet, it was so dense how could it not be structurally symmetrical ?   Did the Primordial Atom explode from the exact center or some point outside off its center.  Apparently nova and super-nova do not explode form their central core ?  

Was the Primordial Atom spinning or non-spinning ?  So much thoughts is given to this question by astrophysicists regarding black holes that it seems to me it should apply to the Primordial Atom.  So ... is the universe expanding only or rotating and expanding ?  

Is "dark matter" energy ?

How did the material Primordial Atom suddenly in the Big Bang become only energy that would require extremely long periods of time to condense into matter ?  Was the Primordial Atom, in fact, matter  at all or matter as we know it ?  

Just a little "light thinking" for the weekend !!!  George Campbell

August 18th, 2018, 3:06 am #2

blueangelmodeler wrote: The universe should not exist ... Why wouldn't the Primordial Atom have been the Ultimate Black Hole ?   Black holes are so massive that even light cannot escape from heir gravitational pull !!  So --- How did the Primordial Atom explode to form the universe ?  

Is something inherently wrong or flawed with the Big Bang Theory ? 

If the Primordial Atom did explode, did it explode symmetrically ?   Why should it ?  Everything else like gaseous nebulae from nova and super-nova stars that we see in the universe seems to blow up un-symmetrically.    So ... is the universe symmetrical ?  And yet, it was so dense how could it not be structurally symmetrical ?   Did the Primordial Atom explode from the exact center or some point outside off its center.  Apparently nova and super-nova do not explode form their central core ?  

Was the Primordial Atom spinning or non-spinning ?  So much thoughts is given to this question by astrophysicists regarding black holes that it seems to me it should apply to the Primordial Atom.  So ... is the universe expanding only or rotating and expanding ?  

Is "dark matter" energy ?

How did the material Primordial Atom suddenly in the Big Bang become only energy that would require extremely long periods of time to condense into matter ?  Was the Primordial Atom, in fact, matter  at all or matter as we know it ?  

Just a little "light thinking" for the weekend !!!  George Campbell
I recommend A Universe From Nothing by Lawrence Krauss, or watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo

August 18th, 2018, 11:13 am #3

Scientists have recently discovered that there was also a Mrs. Higgs Boson particle. She became pregnant ( known as the big banging theory) and the universe has been expanding ever since then with countless generations.

August 18th, 2018, 7:00 pm #4

George- go to the grocery store, get a gallon of milk, a big ole box of Captain crunch, bring them on home, and enjoy.  And, while you are eating said cereal, think about NOTHING....

August 18th, 2018, 10:59 pm #5

Well George you will probably enjoy this -

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2018 ... z/10052448

August 19th, 2018, 12:02 am #6

McKayMalcolm wrote: Well George you will probably enjoy this -

http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2018 ... z/10052448
Oh goodness, Malcolm ...  I have never even heard of most of those terms used in the questions and only got 3 out of 10 !!!  

In college I created a quiz similar to this.  only 2 of our 8 astronomy /  physics profs got a C on it !!!  Will post it later.  No, I wasn't trying to stump them -- It was just questions of how things would look if you were indifferent places in our solar system.  The concept came from an old TV program title back in the 1950's ... YOU ARE THERE.  So my questions were exactly like that.  

For example ... If you were on Saturn's moon Titan, the rings of Saturn would fill 1/3 of the "sky" that you'd see !!!  

True or False --- On the planet Pluto, you'd still have enough light to read a book by.    

It's true.   Although the Sun would only be a tiny point of light in the sky, there is still enough light to read a book !!  The Sun would be much brighter than our Full Moon, even at that immense distance.   

Thanks for the quiz tho, it was fun to see those questions.  George

August 30th, 2018, 2:50 pm #7

George, if you really want to scroll your knurd, look into some of these.

The errors in carbon dating.
The red shift controversy.
Boyle's gas law.  (Contradicts cosmological formation theory at the base level.)
Conservation of momentum. (Why two planets in the Solar System spin in the opposite direction.)
The decreasing speed of light. 

I also recommend "Evolution: A theory in crisis"  - Michael Denton.
And, "The Road to reality"- Roger Penrose

Available online in pdf form.

Happy hunting

August 30th, 2018, 3:08 pm #8

Thank you, Sir !!  I'll look into those sites and topics.  George

August 30th, 2018, 5:07 pm #9

Yet no one has ever sailed off the edge of our flat earth.....
Scott Copeland

August 30th, 2018, 6:36 pm #10

recce_ship wrote: George, if you really want to scroll your knurd, look into some of these.

The errors in carbon dating.
The red shift controversy.
Boyle's gas law.  (Contradicts cosmological formation theory at the base level.)
Conservation of momentum. (Why two planets in the Solar System spin in the opposite direction.)
The decreasing speed of light. 

I also recommend "Evolution: A theory in crisis"  - Michael Denton.
And, "The Road to reality"- Roger Penrose

Available online in pdf form.

Happy hunting
Michael Denton’s books had been totally discredited so I wouldn’t hold much store by it.

Regards
Andrew