The End.

The End.

April 7th, 2012, 8:12 pm #1

Hi Bill Scobie here for Scobie do productions I am a little slow at putting this out, but do to things beyond my control I have closed the shop. I have sold the F-86 wing masters to Red Roo Models. I dont know if they are back in production at this time.

I have no wing kits in stock but I still have some post war RCN Avenger kits in stock and when there gone there gone.

I am sorry I cant keep going had many things to do but that the way things go!

I would like to thank Bill Chappell at The Hobby Center in Ottawa for his support I my efforts. Thanks to ever one that pick up my kits and I hope they did what you wanted.

PS I am not Bill of Uncle Bills Hobbies.

Thanks Bill.

April 7th, 2012, 8:26 pm #2

nor the beginning of the end. But perhaps the end of the beginning.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

I'm not really a pompous ***; I just play one on HyperScale!

Michael McMurtrey
IPMS-USA #1746
IPMS-Canada #1426
Carrollton, Texas
Michael McMurtrey
IPMS-USA #1746
IPMS-Canada #1426
CAHS #5646
Carrollton, TX

Proud IPMS-USA Low Number Thumper!

April 7th, 2012, 10:26 pm #3

Hi Bill Scobie here for Scobie do productions I am a little slow at putting this out, but do to things beyond my control I have closed the shop. I have sold the F-86 wing masters to Red Roo Models. I dont know if they are back in production at this time.

I have no wing kits in stock but I still have some post war RCN Avenger kits in stock and when there gone there gone.

I would like to thank Bill Chappell at The Hobby Center in Ottawa for his support I my efforts. Thanks to ever one that pick up my kits and I hope they did what you wanted.

Thanks Bill.
I am glad to say I was able to obtain and build your innovative F-88E wing conversion while they were available. A definitie "must have" for Sabre nuts.

Charles

April 7th, 2012, 11:09 pm #4

Thanks Bill.
wishing you the best of luck and inquiring about the Avenger kit you mentioned.

Later,

Lee

April 8th, 2012, 12:14 am #5

Hi Lee just looked at my mail box its not there. here is what you need. scobiedoproductions@sympatico.ca

Did it again hit the wrong letter. Email address is fixed. Its fun getting "OLD".

Bill.

Last edited by BSN3 on April 8th, 2012, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 8th, 2012, 3:29 am #6

Okay, thanks Bill! Email sent n/t