The "Bieb" busted for speeding in LA

The "Bieb" busted for speeding in LA

July 7th, 2012, 10:37 pm #1

trying to evade the press, or so he says. He has a chrome plated Fisker Karma. Pardon me, but if you are trying to keep a low profile why would you drive a car like that? A witness, (ex-LA cop) said Bieber passed him "like a rocket ship". Ticket was for 80 mph, but witness says he was going over 100. Will the Bieb turn into the male(?) version of Lindsey Lohan?

A deal, deal! Maybe He's a Republican?
60 feet of bridge I can get almost anywhere. Schmuck!

July 7th, 2012, 11:44 pm #2

Well, I've got some speeding tickets, so far have not turned into Lohan. I'd think there would be something wrong with someone who is rich and owns high performance cars if they didn't get speeding tickets.

July 8th, 2012, 12:11 am #3

trying to evade the press, or so he says. He has a chrome plated Fisker Karma. Pardon me, but if you are trying to keep a low profile why would you drive a car like that? A witness, (ex-LA cop) said Bieber passed him "like a rocket ship". Ticket was for 80 mph, but witness says he was going over 100. Will the Bieb turn into the male(?) version of Lindsey Lohan?

Last year, the Bieb and his girlfriend Selena Gomez were in Winnipeg for a week or two. There's an indoor carting track right at the end of my block where I've done a bit of (bad) driving. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez rented the place for themselves one night.

I'm a generation and a half removed from having "Bieber Fever" but I have to admit that I got a kick out of the idea that me and the Bieb shared a corner of the working class suburb of St. James here in Winnipeg.

http://youtu.be/sy5juIgca0k

July 8th, 2012, 12:30 am #4

Well, I've got some speeding tickets, so far have not turned into Lohan. I'd think there would be something wrong with someone who is rich and owns high performance cars if they didn't get speeding tickets.
and I by no means think he will get there just from speeding tickets. But I do get a sense of "entitlement" from his past behavior. Time will tell.....

July 8th, 2012, 1:29 am #5

Who the fork is The "Bieb" ??

July 8th, 2012, 5:05 am #6

Saran wrap or paint I wonder? Might it not be a traffic hazard (the car's finish this time, not the nitwit driver) in the very bright SoCal sun?

So the 'brain surgeon' is doin' a 100 (or even 80), on a crowded city street, in a whisper quiet elec car. Great! Hmmmm, single digit IQ or might he actually possess a double?

I hate fat accountants on way too loud Hogs too but at least one will never sneak up/surprise you.

I have some neighbors w/ Toyota Priuses and damn are they way too quiet! You really have to look around so one doesn't sneak up on ya, esp when biking or crossing the road. I think the manufs have to mount 'whistles' or some such by law in the next yr or two. A baseball card flapping against the wheel spokes would do the job I think.

July 8th, 2012, 5:23 am #7

I doubt being chrome plated(if that's what it is) is much more of a safety hazard than having a well kept car, if you keep it clean modern gloss coats can be damn reflective. Besides, it's not anything new and MTM has been doing it for years to Audi's with a lots of Arab customers.

http://www.mtm-online.de/en/highlights/details?id=24

As far as quiet cars I don't see a problem, I always look where I'm going although if one decides to run me down on the sidewalk I might be screwed but I think I'd still hear it coming at about the same time when it mounts the curb. I'm just not looking forward to a future of almost all electric cars with legislated noise makers that will end up being personalized like ringtones. Might need to buy a cabin in the woods where I can live with the people who don't know who Bieber is.
Last edited by Gluehuffer on July 8th, 2012, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 8th, 2012, 6:18 am #8

coin toss, weighted tho towards the Arabs.

You think a new, clear coated, triple waxed, white, blk, red, silver, etc, MBz would be as annoying, shiny/shininer, than a chrome plated car? So you shave using a waxed car door huh?

I've NEVER ever been 'blinded' by a paint job, and I've been to MANY Oakland Roadster Shows.

July 8th, 2012, 6:36 am #9

Born in Canada,

-but if he is down in California and did bad there - then he should do hard time in prison.

Please! Yanks!

I am sure we Canucks could pass the hat and make a huge contribution to the State of California Department of Correction Workers pension fund - if you could just take him out of circulation.

July 8th, 2012, 10:27 am #10

n/m