Tamiya Wildcat

Tamiya Wildcat

July 25th, 2009, 4:49 am #1

I used polyscale paints for this one. US Navy blue and PRU Blue for accents and some panels, check out color difference on those two panels in front of the windshield. 1/48 scale with kit decals. Built it in 3 hours, painted and weathered for the past 2 months(off and on)and i still missed the tail wheel ha, ha. Love Tamiya stuff.

July 25th, 2009, 12:43 pm #2

Paint really looks good. A little hard to see (I'm getting old!) but the PRU looks really good .. think I'll try and pick some up before I start my "blue" painting. Great job. Tom

July 30th, 2009, 6:30 pm #3

I used polyscale paints for this one. US Navy blue and PRU Blue for accents and some panels, check out color difference on those two panels in front of the windshield. 1/48 scale with kit decals. Built it in 3 hours, painted and weathered for the past 2 months(off and on)and i still missed the tail wheel ha, ha. Love Tamiya stuff.

I agree, nicely done!

July 30th, 2009, 10:00 pm #4