Survey time:

Survey time:

April 6th, 2012, 7:09 pm #1

IF you are driving, and notice a speed trap set up by law enforcement, do you flash your lights to warn oncoming drivers? I don't speed (to excess), so I cannot say that I have ever benefited from the warning, so, subsequently, I do not warn oncoming speeders.

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

April 6th, 2012, 7:25 pm #2

And have been spared a discussion about my driving habits by the Police in the past. I don't speed excessively either anymore but if I see someone zipping down the road at 70 or 80 (in a 55) and I know there's a Trooper or somebody "taking pictures" down the road, I won't warn them...

Cheers,
Dave

April 6th, 2012, 7:33 pm #3

IF you are driving, and notice a speed trap set up by law enforcement, do you flash your lights to warn oncoming drivers? I don't speed (to excess), so I cannot say that I have ever benefited from the warning, so, subsequently, I do not warn oncoming speeders.

Almost every vehicle on the road these days has cruiee control so it is very easy to control the speed of your vehicle. George

April 6th, 2012, 7:39 pm #4

As you said "speed trap".

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

Ive realized that most people ... tend not to be direct when they feel something is shoddy because they want to be liked, "which is actually a vain trait".
[Walter Isaacson's (author of Steve Jobs) recounting of his interview with Jony Ive, Chief Designer at Apple @ page p. 461]

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming

April 6th, 2012, 7:40 pm #5

Old habit from Europe.
Cezar.

April 6th, 2012, 8:08 pm #6

You want to speed that's your choice, and your problem when caught.

April 6th, 2012, 8:11 pm #7

r

April 6th, 2012, 8:17 pm #8

50/50. If I can I will but I do not go out of my way to do so. n.t

April 6th, 2012, 8:21 pm #9

honk my horn and wave at the Police like in the movie "The Gumball Rally". TOTALLY PO'S THEM! At the same time other driver's take notice and they start to wave and honk too!!
Larry

April 6th, 2012, 8:51 pm #10

...they're just having a coupla nice fresh donuts.