I fit the kit stab to new holes in the fuselage. This was because I have elongated the rear fuselage for the R.IV.
I also ended up making new nacelles since the others had an odd shape to the front end. These new ones are not perfect, but they look better. I started trying to fit a couple of engines too and also fastened the nacelles to the inverted V-struts. I checked them against my plans and the wings and all fits just right...I think!
More soon as I just got my laser decal film and will start tackling the lozenge next!
Thanks for looking.
Just a mock up with the wing on. What a beast. A full 23 inches in span. Holy Hannah!