Spilling liquid cement bottles....

Spilling liquid cement bottles....

March 26th, 2012, 10:21 pm #1

I've been seeing some suggestions to keep your glue bottles upright on the workbench, and thought I'd add what works for me. I just take an old CD and super glue the bottle to the center of the disc. This provides a nice wide base to keep the bottle stable and is another use for something that would otherwise be discarded.

March 26th, 2012, 10:37 pm #2

Great idea!!!!

"Never run out of airspeed,altitude and ideas all at the same time" Pilots Creed

March 26th, 2012, 10:45 pm #3

I've been seeing some suggestions to keep your glue bottles upright on the workbench, and thought I'd add what works for me. I just take an old CD and super glue the bottle to the center of the disc. This provides a nice wide base to keep the bottle stable and is another use for something that would otherwise be discarded.
I fill empty Tamiya bottles with my Testor's cement. I just mark the bottle accordingly. Tamiya bottles offer more ability and a BETTER pin point applicator brush!

Model building is Fun!........Model building is fun.......model building is a %$@#&%? *&&^$%% ^$!#%?"!

Scott A Bregi's Profile | Create Your Badge

March 26th, 2012, 11:42 pm #4

thank you so much!

Skyrockets in flight!
Afternoon delight!

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

March 27th, 2012, 1:13 am #5

Surround bottle with modelling clay

March 27th, 2012, 1:14 am #6

Surround bottle with modelling clay

March 27th, 2012, 1:21 am #7

thank you so much!

Skyrockets in flight!
Afternoon delight!

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"
I couldn't name another song by them if my life depended on it!
Last edited by jahsboy65 on March 27th, 2012, 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 27th, 2012, 1:32 am #8

Holds Tenax bottle great.

Mike

Semper Fidelis

Temecula Valley Model Club
"Haud Sceptrum, Haud Sentio, Haud Forsit

March 27th, 2012, 2:08 am #9

I couldn't name another song by them if my life depended on it!
; )

The concentration of wealth means the proliferation of misery.

March 27th, 2012, 8:15 am #10

The toolbox is broad and heavy, so no spills.