Something very special. Have a look at these pics.

Something very special. Have a look at these pics.

June 13th, 2012, 3:17 am #1

I'm currently running a model building workshop in my son's school, to show kids what a cool hobby we have.
I'd like to thank www.ericyymodel.com for the great discount and service for getting the kits and supplies to Brisbane Australia, for this to happen.
The kids are doing a great job. My son Declan has done a few kits already at home, so he's helping out some of the others as wellas you can see in the pics, kinda.
I do this workshop on my days off, and will do it for a few years probably at least. By then, I hope to have many more kids into the hobby. Gotta keep our hobby alive.
16 1/48 MkVB Spitfires rolling out soon.

Photos shown here with permission.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Who says model building's not fun.

June 13th, 2012, 3:35 am #2

Very nice to see the "young generation" !!!! n/t

June 13th, 2012, 3:36 am #3

I'm currently running a model building workshop in my son's school, to show kids what a cool hobby we have.
I'd like to thank www.ericyymodel.com for the great discount and service for getting the kits and supplies to Brisbane Australia, for this to happen.
The kids are doing a great job. My son Declan has done a few kits already at home, so he's helping out some of the others as wellas you can see in the pics, kinda.
I do this workshop on my days off, and will do it for a few years probably at least. By then, I hope to have many more kids into the hobby. Gotta keep our hobby alive.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
They have it good, 48th scale and a Tamiya, when I was a kid, I had 1/72 scale kit and it was Frog or Airfix.

June 13th, 2012, 4:13 am #4

It was all airfix for me too...1/72.
Ah... the good ol days.LOL.
Paul..

June 13th, 2012, 4:14 am #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Yeah some pretty nice make and take kits the fit wont scare them from the hobby

June 13th, 2012, 4:19 am #6

THey can do harder kits when they wnat to take it further.
I only wish I could build as well... I'm dying to get into one.LOL.
P..

June 13th, 2012, 4:22 am #7

I totally agree. EOM

June 13th, 2012, 5:15 am #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -

June 13th, 2012, 9:29 am #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Great idea!

June 13th, 2012, 11:27 am #10

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Those kids are having a GREAT time!!