Something totally different

Something totally different

June 27th, 2012, 11:04 am #1

Hi guys. I'm backk. It has been a while since the last time i posted some pictures of my models, but this time i have real pictures to show you. I hope you like them, these are the real photos of Iranian air force F-14 and Phantom. Cheers Fred.

Last edited by f-shammas on June 28th, 2012, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 27th, 2012, 11:17 am #2

recent.

I know the IRIAF still had some Tomcats left but didn't know how many are still airworthy.

Thanks for the wonderful pics.

Scotty B

June 27th, 2012, 1:35 pm #3

Hi guys. I'm backk. It has been a while since the last time i posted some pictures of my models, but this time i have real pictures to show you. I hope you like them, these are the real photos of Iranian air force F-14 and Phantom. Cheers Fred.

and I won't lie, it's absolutely FANTASTIC to see those gorgeous Grummans... we parked and scrapped ours back in 2006, which absolutely sucks.

Thanks for posting these!!! Oh, and MARG BAR BASIJI!!!

Lynn

June 27th, 2012, 1:59 pm #4

Great pics, Fred! Good to see Tomcats again

I have a question on the 4th pic from the top. What type of helmet is the front-seater wearing (the one with the visors down)? It looks like a variant of the HGU-33.

Thanks in advance

June 27th, 2012, 3:55 pm #5

pic!!! Thouht it was real for the first couple of seconds.

Brandon

June 27th, 2012, 4:08 pm #6

wasnt sure if iran still had f-14 flying this day.

Brandon

June 27th, 2012, 5:21 pm #7

Almost all of the warning signs and lettering on the aircraft seems to be original and English. I'd have thought those would be translated into Persian by now.

June 27th, 2012, 6:33 pm #8

Great pictures Fred, thanks for posting.

June 27th, 2012, 6:33 pm #9

Great pictures Fred, thanks for posting.

June 27th, 2012, 7:07 pm #10

before realizing what I was looking at. Very nice work, even if I had to crouch to see it!