Someone help before I stab myself in the head. Paashe VL airbrush

Someone help before I stab myself in the head. Paashe VL airbrush

June 26th, 2012, 3:23 am #1

loving it until I took the needle out to clean. Now I've read the directions which suck. I've put together, taken apart, put together the other way, taken apart. No matter what I do I don't get any movement of the needle with the trigger moving back and forth. Help????

June 26th, 2012, 3:34 am #2

Or you took it out with the needle and forgot to put it back in.

June 26th, 2012, 3:49 am #3

through the gun twisting it as you go to make sure the needle seal is not gunked up. Then tighten the needle holding nut onto the needle so that it will slide back and forth with the trigger.

June 26th, 2012, 3:52 am #4

loving it until I took the needle out to clean. Now I've read the directions which suck. I've put together, taken apart, put together the other way, taken apart. No matter what I do I don't get any movement of the needle with the trigger moving back and forth. Help????
Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us9VR07QkuM

Don

https://sites.google.com/site/donsairbrushtips/

June 26th, 2012, 4:08 am #5

through the gun twisting it as you go to make sure the needle seal is not gunked up. Then tighten the needle holding nut onto the needle so that it will slide back and forth with the trigger.
is be sure the needle is completely clean and dry it off, so no residual thinned paint can make it stick inside the airbrush.

The VL/VLS can spray some amazing patterns, but when they're on a roll, they can make you want to scream and throw them out the window...

Same with the Testor Aztec, but I think the Paasche is a far more usable/durable unit.

June 26th, 2012, 4:11 am #6

the stupid parts diagram shows the rocker the wrong way to put it in. Now I know.