Some kits from the last year and a half...

Some kits from the last year and a half...

April 4th, 2012, 9:29 pm #1

I didn't get around to posting some the kits that I've completed at the end of last year, so here's what has been happening over the last 18 months or so. Enjoy! Comments of any kind are always welcome...

The Eduard Bell X-1 for my brother (who is a big fan of Bud Anderson and wingman Chuck Yeager)

Here's Tamiya's Fw190A-8 given to a man who has generously donated LOTS of money to our technical college (and is a big fan of the Fw190)

Here's Tamiya's Jadgpanther...I'm not much of an armor guy but love the color scheme

Here's Tamiya's P-51B in one of my favorite set of markings

Here's Hasegawa's Fw190A-8...I really proud of this one because it took 2nd place at the Austin show in box stock category (my first contest entry ever!)

Here's Eduard's F6F-3 Hellcat...I bought it at a show for $10(!) and it took 1st place at the Austin show in box stock and was named "Best Naval Aircraft" as well (my first contest entry ever!)

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606

April 4th, 2012, 9:32 pm #2

r

April 4th, 2012, 9:45 pm #3

I didn't get around to posting some the kits that I've completed at the end of last year, so here's what has been happening over the last 18 months or so. Enjoy! Comments of any kind are always welcome...

The Eduard Bell X-1 for my brother (who is a big fan of Bud Anderson and wingman Chuck Yeager)

Here's Tamiya's Fw190A-8 given to a man who has generously donated LOTS of money to our technical college (and is a big fan of the Fw190)

Here's Tamiya's Jadgpanther...I'm not much of an armor guy but love the color scheme

Here's Hasegawa's Fw190A-8...I really proud of this one because it took 2nd place at the Austin show in box stock category (my first contest entry ever!)

Here's Eduard's F6F-3 Hellcat...I bought it at a show for $10(!) and it took 1st place at the Austin show in box stock and was named "Best Naval Aircraft" as well (my first contest entry ever!)

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
but the Bell X-1 really does it for me,its superb.

April 4th, 2012, 10:44 pm #4

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
Charles

April 4th, 2012, 10:58 pm #5

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
I like them all Brian, but the X-1 is just magnificent! Bravo!!
Gary

Harry S. Truman - Everybody has the right to express what he thinks. That, of course, lets the crackpots in. But if you cannot tell a crackpot when you see one, then you ought to be taken in.

April 5th, 2012, 12:20 am #6

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
They all look fantastic to me!

April 5th, 2012, 12:33 am #7

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
All are so beautifuly done, excellent paint and weathering , very nice photography too. I love them all.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

April 5th, 2012, 3:21 am #8

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
Very nice!

April 5th, 2012, 6:42 am #9

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
wish I could have made it to the Austin show to see it in person.

Brandon

April 5th, 2012, 7:31 am #10

Brian Hahn
Abilene, Texas 79606
excellent models!