Skyrocket

Skyrocket

April 7th, 2012, 2:34 am #1

Here is my 1/48 Mini Craft Skyrocket.
I wanted to paint it with yellow wings but my client wanted it in blue, so here it is.
It is built OOB except for the seat I had in the spares box, and the guns are made from hypodermic needles.
A decent kit with good fit.

April 7th, 2012, 3:43 am #2

A beautiful build of this fascinating Grumman craft, Bob ! It is very well presented here in your images.

Mike

April 7th, 2012, 5:02 am #3

I wanted to paint it with yellow wings but my client wanted it in blue, so here it is.
It is built OOB except for the seat I had in the spares box, and the guns are made from hypodermic needles.

nm

April 7th, 2012, 1:01 pm #4

Very nice !!

April 7th, 2012, 3:08 pm #5

Great work,

M.

It's good to have a friend here at my shoulder with a little time to spend, til I find love again -F. C. Collins W. C. Bickhardt

April 7th, 2012, 8:42 pm #6

lovely work!