Silver Bullet: 1/72 Brasilia Finally Finished

Silver Bullet: 1/72 Brasilia Finally Finished

April 25th, 2012, 2:03 am #1

I had been putting off doing the fiddly bits for a while.. I took a few more breathless moments affixing aerial and rotating beacon and scratching up some ventral strakes. Made up some extra decals I had forgotten in the first print : the escape / door outlines and the "WZ"s on the gear door and eyebrow positions, a bugger for picking up finger marks this,
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

April 25th, 2012, 3:20 am #2

Home run!!! I do believe this would look better on my desk than yours. Always impressive builds...

California Steve

April 25th, 2012, 4:22 am #3

I had been putting off doing the fiddly bits for a while.. I took a few more breathless moments affixing aerial and rotating beacon and scratching up some ventral strakes. Made up some extra decals I had forgotten in the first print : the escape / door outlines and the "WZ"s on the gear door and eyebrow positions, a bugger for picking up finger marks this,
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Very nice...i love this plane....congratulations.

April 25th, 2012, 9:36 am #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Its hard to get the color, and shine just right in that small a scale. Great Job.

April 25th, 2012, 9:44 am #5

Not so good..its 1/72 NT

April 25th, 2012, 10:57 am #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Unusual model very well finished and with a great look!
Masterpiece!

Cheers

April 25th, 2012, 12:12 pm #7

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Very, very nice Wally. Great scheme. n/t.

April 25th, 2012, 12:30 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Wally... Wally...

I can't believe it! That is just beautiful!

The only thing I can see wrong with it is.... It's not 1/48th.... I think you missed perfection by about .00001%

... Stunning!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

April 25th, 2012, 11:33 pm #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
thanks guys, and now back to the bench..cheers nt

April 26th, 2012, 12:20 pm #10

... isn't it time to pull another Airfix kit from the stash? The multi-engine build is calling...

Regards,
Adrian