Dear HS forums visitors,
Kagero Publishing enter into the new year with five new publications. The following books will be available since 25th January 2013:
SMI LIBRARY 05
P-47 Thunderbolt with the USAAF
European Theatre of Operations
A photo album showing particular examples of P-47 Thunderbolts which took part in air battles over Europe. The 84 page book contains 93 b&w and 12 colour photos with English and Polish captions. Four planes are presented on the beautiful colour profiles painted by Janusz wiatlo. The profiles are supplemented with a decal sheet printed by Cartograf, which includes 1:32, 1:48, and 1:72 individual markings for the following planes:
- P-47D-22-RE (s/n 42-26293) coded 'UN-L' and named Belle of Belmont, flown by Lt. Armand A. Laflam of 63rd FS / 56th FG,
- P-47D-25-RE (s/n 42-26628) coded 'LM-C' and named Miss Fire / Rosie Geth II, flown by Capt. Frederick J. Christensen Jr. of 62nd FS / 56th FG,
- P-47D-22-RE (s/n 42-26249) coded '2Z-D' and named Kansas Tornado II, flown by Lt. Howard J. Curran of 510th FS / 405th FG,
- P-47D-28-RE (s/n 44-20209) coded '7U-W' and named Jeanie of 23rd FS / 36th FG.
Available in preorder in Kageros webshop:http://www.sklep.kagero.pl/en/05-p-47-t ... saaf-.html
St.G 2 "Immelmann"
Marek J. Murawski
The third title in the 'Units' series is devoted to the most famous Ju 87 unit: Sturzkampfgeschwader 2. The 32 page book with English text includes a chronological overview of the units history supplemented with 51 photos; tables of unit commanders, losses, and planes used; and colour profiles of 4 aircraft painted by Arkadiusz Wróbel. A decal sheet printed by Cartograf contains 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 individual markings for the following planes:
- Junkers Ju 87 B-2, W.Nr. 313; coded 'T6+IH' of 1./St.G 2 'Immelmann', Krainici airfield, Bulgaria, March 1941,
- Junkers Ju 87 B-2; coded 'G' probably of 3./St.G 2 'Immelmann', Gorstkowo airfield, Russia, December 1941
- Junkers Ju 87 B-2; coded 'T6+HL' of 3./St.G 2 'Immelmann', Tyrkowo airfield, Russia, autumn 1941,
- Junkers Ju 87 B-2 trop; coded 'T6+DP' of 6./St.G 2 'Immelmann', Tmimi airfield, Libya, summer 1941.
Available in preorder in Kageros webshop:http://www.sklep.kagero.pl/en/units-03- ... lmann.html
SUPER MODEL INTERNATIONAL 03
Edited by Maciej Góralczyk
The 3rd issue of Super Model International includes renditions of three classic WW2 fighters: 1/48 Dewoitine D.520, 1/32 Hawker Hurricane Mk. I, and 1/32 Spitfire Mk. Vb. Tomasz Chacewicz, Micha Rosiak, and Tomek Wajnkaim explain their building, painting, and weathering techniques in extensive and richly illustrated articles spread on 80 colourful pages.
Available in preorder in Kagero webshop:http://www.sklep.kagero.pl/en/super-mod ... -no-3.html
All books will be also soon available through Kagero's distributors: Casemate Publishing and MMD Squadron as well as other retailers in various countries.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1