Saw these at the flea market and had to ask?

Saw these at the flea market and had to ask?

December 18th, 2011, 7:28 pm #1

I checked out some NASCAR kits that were in white corrugated boxes. They were printed stating that they were 1:1000 numbered kits. One of them was 50 year of NASCAR Dale Jr. What is the ball park price for theses kits?
Last edited by sonny64 on December 19th, 2011, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 19th, 2011, 10:43 pm #2

If you look at the stands of a Nascar race you will see a lot of empty seats. It's about the same deal with Nascar modelers. I've built a lot of stock cars in my time and I still have some left in the stash but the value is way down now and they're not even worth the effort to get rid of them

CinC Hooterville Air Corps
.....flying top cover for America's hog farms since 1989....

sumus quod sumus

December 20th, 2011, 1:56 am #3

... Alan Kulwicki.

Really neat looking collection you have there! I really like that one "sectional" show case that fits into a corner. Where'd ya find it?

Are all of those your builds? If so, you're one prodigious NASCAR builder - Good show!!!

Regards,
Tomt.

December 21st, 2011, 1:59 am #4

If you look at the stands of a Nascar race you will see a lot of empty seats. It's about the same deal with Nascar modelers. I've built a lot of stock cars in my time and I still have some left in the stash but the value is way down now and they're not even worth the effort to get rid of them

CinC Hooterville Air Corps
.....flying top cover for America's hog farms since 1989....

sumus quod sumus

I sure love the top shelf in the 2nd photo!

Jer