Roden 1/48 T-28B on wheels and with markings.

Roden 1/48 T-28B on wheels and with markings.

May 4th, 2012, 10:05 am #1

This last trip set me back, and I still gotta goto DTW next week I hope I can get this done this weekend. I got all the markings on tonight, and is VT-2 ship 111. I used 111 because the person that is getting it flew her. I wish I had time to wait for some resin that I am sure will pop up I should had waited to put the Static Wicks on. So far I have lost all but 2 in handling it. Hope you enjoy the progress. Darren

with the rear canopy seated.

May 4th, 2012, 11:49 am #2

Man!! Thats looking awesome!! Great work so far!!

May 4th, 2012, 12:41 pm #3

This last trip set me back, and I still gotta goto DTW next week I hope I can get this done this weekend. I got all the markings on tonight, and is VT-2 ship 111. I used 111 because the person that is getting it flew her. I wish I had time to wait for some resin that I am sure will pop up I should had waited to put the Static Wicks on. So far I have lost all but 2 in handling it. Hope you enjoy the progress. Darren

She looks awesome... I'm sure the new owner is going to love it!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

May 4th, 2012, 12:57 pm #4

I enjoyed watching it all come together. Great job!

May 4th, 2012, 1:52 pm #5

I love the paint work, can't wait to see her finished.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

May 4th, 2012, 4:35 pm #6

Makes me want to start on mine. Love the scheme.

Cheers
Mike

"You cannot believe every quote you read on the internet". - Abraham Lincoln

May 4th, 2012, 5:13 pm #7

Do you think they could make the canopies any bigger? LOL

Izzit gonna be super clean, or with some wear and tear to give it character??

d-bot

May 4th, 2012, 5:41 pm #8

and start mine!! Looking really good!!

Brandon

May 4th, 2012, 5:50 pm #9

Sweet!!!!! Any weathering would just be wrong.....and I love over done weathering

May 4th, 2012, 6:25 pm #10

The person getting that should be very happy.