Roden 1/48 T-28 Cockpit.

Roden 1/48 T-28 Cockpit.

May 8th, 2012, 6:57 am #1

Hi all, I am almost done and running out of time quickly. I was able to uplaod some pictures of the cockpit before flying out. The Kit seats were to big, and looked funny. So I tried to make new ones that didn't go to well. So I ended up using P-47N seats and mod them to look OK, and made the seat brackets that went on the sides of tye seats. I also had a hard time with the Seatbelts. So for now I think it looks ok, Hope you enjoy the pics, Darren

and a Pic of a Hawaiian Lady by Moonlight

May 8th, 2012, 7:12 am #2

do your side consoles? thaey almost look like Eduard repainted PE. I think you have done a bang up job!!

Brandon

May 8th, 2012, 10:16 am #3

Hi all, I am almost done and running out of time quickly. I was able to uplaod some pictures of the cockpit before flying out. The Kit seats were to big, and looked funny. So I tried to make new ones that didn't go to well. So I ended up using P-47N seats and mod them to look OK, and made the seat brackets that went on the sides of tye seats. I also had a hard time with the Seatbelts. So for now I think it looks ok, Hope you enjoy the pics, Darren

really nice work !!

May 8th, 2012, 12:56 pm #4

Really well done , good job Darren.

Serge Dompierre
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

May 8th, 2012, 2:28 pm #5

do your side consoles? thaey almost look like Eduard repainted PE. I think you have done a bang up job!!

Brandon

I pieced together a few set to get it close. The Main Panel is from a ED F-100D PE set modified to get it close. Thanks again, Darren

May 8th, 2012, 2:28 pm #6

really nice work !!
nm

May 8th, 2012, 2:29 pm #7

Really well done , good job Darren.

Serge Dompierre
nm

May 8th, 2012, 5:30 pm #8

The cockpit looks very good.

May 8th, 2012, 9:24 pm #9

Hey guys I am looking for the Superscale decal sheet for the T-28 in Navy Training Markings with the shark mouth,I have other T-28 to trade or pay for it .
Ron