Clarksville, TN

"The more I deal with people, the more I like my dog."

May 8th, 2018, 3:51 pm #3

Is he using jets in the movie?

Regards,
Murph
Excuse me, while I touch the sky.

May 9th, 2018, 12:46 pm #4

Except in the Ridley BoB version, Aliens with acid for blood and face-hugging land-scuttling octopi youngins, invade Earth, forcing the Brits to join forces with the Germans to defend the planet. Then, the Germans execute the secret protocols in their non-aggression treaty reached with the Alien Queen, and they sell out the Brits, which are seemingly on their way to ending up as hosts for the Alien progeny.  In the interim, the Nazis form an Alien SS Unit and, even though they don't have to, France surrenders to the Aliens. As the Earth's final defeat seems imminent, the Polish Air Force, Polish 1st Armored Division and elements of the Polish Navy in exile rally the remaining Commonwealth forces and lead them through to the inevitable victory of all mankind.  Now, that's a movie premise!  Call my agent; I'll have a full treatment ready by next Tuesday!! Hollywood, here I come!!! Gotta go, my wife is calling me - breakfast is ready.  

May 15th, 2018, 12:42 am #5

PolMikeD wrote: Except in the Ridley BoB version, Aliens with acid for blood and face-hugging land-scuttling octopi youngins, invade Earth, forcing the Brits to join forces with the Germans to defend the planet. Then, the Germans execute the secret protocols in their non-aggression treaty reached with the Alien Queen, and they sell out the Brits, which are seemingly on their way to ending up as hosts for the Alien progeny.  In the interim, the Nazis form an Alien SS Unit and, even though they don't have to, France surrenders to the Aliens. As the Earth's final defeat seems imminent, the Polish Air Force, Polish 1st Armored Division and elements of the Polish Navy in exile rally the remaining Commonwealth forces and lead them through to the inevitable victory of all mankind.  Now, that's a movie premise!  Call my agent; I'll have a full treatment ready by next Tuesday!! Hollywood, here I come!!! Gotta go, my wife is calling me - breakfast is ready.  
My my, drinking before breakfast again?  But then, as one of my Marine friends told me "you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"

Seriously, your idea is hysterically funny and will likely be closer to the movie than the movie will be to the actual BoB! I've about given up on Hollywood doing anything even semi realistic anymore

Thanks for a good laugh!  I needed it, having just gone through knee surgery today

May 16th, 2018, 1:40 pm #6

Info is over a year old. I hope the project is still progressing.