Ride 'im, Cowboy!

Ride 'im, Cowboy!

April 11th, 2012, 2:09 pm #1

Photo found on ebay:

Richard

I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw. - Hamlet
I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.

April 11th, 2012, 2:28 pm #2

Yikes! Shades of Slim Pickens riding that H-bomb to eternity n/t

April 11th, 2012, 2:42 pm #3

Photo found on ebay:

Richard

I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw. - Hamlet
Day after "chili-night" you gotta drive with the windows down

April 11th, 2012, 3:06 pm #4

Photo found on ebay:

Richard

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -

April 11th, 2012, 3:11 pm #5

Photo found on ebay:

Richard

..."What the "H"!!!

April 11th, 2012, 3:28 pm #6

Photo found on ebay:

Richard

I think I pulled the WRONG lever! nt

April 11th, 2012, 3:48 pm #7

Photo found on ebay:

Richard

Look at the antenna wire still attached to the tail and pointing forward. If the canopy had really been removed, the antenna wire wouldn't be taught and pointing forward. And where is the armor plate behind the pilot and the radio equipment?

It is better to be the stomper rather than the stompee!
It is better to be the Stomper rather than the Stompee!

April 11th, 2012, 4:05 pm #8

Photo found on ebay:

Richard

xx

April 11th, 2012, 4:13 pm #9

Look at the antenna wire still attached to the tail and pointing forward. If the canopy had really been removed, the antenna wire wouldn't be taught and pointing forward. And where is the armor plate behind the pilot and the radio equipment?

It is better to be the stomper rather than the stompee!
Here's a link to the auction. The closeup image shows the antenna wire connecting at the rear of the cockpit opening.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370603882121?ss ... 1438.l2649

Richard

I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.

April 11th, 2012, 4:19 pm #10

Could be a pilot from the RA Co-Belligerent, you know how they loved the open cockpits.

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

Ive realized that most people ... tend not to be direct when they feel something is shoddy because they want to be liked, "which is actually a vain trait".
[Walter Isaacson's (author of Steve Jobs) recounting of his interview with Jony Ive, Chief Designer at Apple @ page p. 461]

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming
Last edited by modeldad on April 11th, 2012, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.