Request for help getting "Italeri " Replacment Parts

Request for help getting "Italeri " Replacment Parts

March 12th, 2012, 4:22 pm #1

To All:
I'm trying to get a replacment part (went from the Rug Monster into the "missing" Dark Matter of the Universe type file), for a Bedford (QL) Truck, Kit No.: 241 from Italeri SP.
Cna anyone out there please tell me how I can order/request/obtain replacement type parts, or items for this kit from the Italeri SPA Corp.?
Maybe there's a specific address or link for this type request?
(Note: There appears to by an address in the instructions:
Via Pradasso 6/B
I-40012 Calderara R.
BO Italy.
However I don't know if this (address) is correct (old kit) or if it is the vehicle/method for requesting a replacement item from them (Italeri).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanki You
Jim B.

March 12th, 2012, 4:30 pm #2

thru MRC in the US..they distribute Italeri, there may be a cost...I guees it's really 3 things...the CWT truck is out, boxed as the Porte kit, with 6lb AT gun and is due out(I guess it's 4 things)again towing the Breda 20mm cannon soon. Mike

March 12th, 2012, 7:01 pm #3

provide some additional info (i.e name/address for contacting MRC)? Sorry, but I'm not famiiar with this particular entity/location?
Tnx again
Jim B.

March 12th, 2012, 8:15 pm #4

To All:
I'm trying to get a replacment part (went from the Rug Monster into the "missing" Dark Matter of the Universe type file), for a Bedford (QL) Truck, Kit No.: 241 from Italeri SP.
Cna anyone out there please tell me how I can order/request/obtain replacement type parts, or items for this kit from the Italeri SPA Corp.?
Via Pradasso 6/B
I-40012 Calderara R.
BO Italy.
However I don't know if this (address) is correct (old kit) or if it is the vehicle/method for requesting a replacement item from them (Italeri).
Thanki You
Jim B.
Below is a copy of an e-mail I received from MRC to get replacment parts... I had to jump through a few hoops, but 12 weeks later, I got the parts I needed... BTW, Carol retired, I forget who handles this stuff now, but she was very friendly...

Carol Lepore ;

Model Rectifier Corporation

80 NEWFIELD AVENUE P.O. BOX 6312 EDISON, NEW JERSEY 08818-6312 U.S.A.
TELEPHONE: 732-225-2100 FACSIMILE: 732-225-0091 WWW.MODELRECTIFIER.COM
We will be glad to help you replace any missing or defective parts from kits purchased with in the United States. If this is a new kit, please send a copy of your sales receipt with a note detailing the manufacturer, kit number, parts requested, and your mailing address and phone number.

For all other parts requests please mail in the bar code there will be a flat fee of $10.00 for shipping and handing.

If you wish you can also send this information electronically to the email below.

For all kits purchased outside of the United States please contact:

Italeri

http://www.Italeri.com

Academy

http://www.academyhobby.com

Aoshima

http://www.aoshima-bk.co.jp

Mail to:

Model Rectifier Corp.

80 Newfield Ave

Edison, NJ. 08837.

Regards, Carol

carol@modelrectifier.com

1-732-225-6144

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don

March 12th, 2012, 8:28 pm #5

To All:
Via Pradasso 6/B
I-40012 Calderara R.
BO Italy.
Thanki You
Jim B.
for currently produced kits. If its out of production, you probably can't get the part from MRC or Italeri

March 12th, 2012, 11:22 pm #6

Thank you for your reply/information

March 12th, 2012, 11:31 pm #7

Below is a copy of an e-mail I received from MRC to get replacment parts... I had to jump through a few hoops, but 12 weeks later, I got the parts I needed... BTW, Carol retired, I forget who handles this stuff now, but she was very friendly...

Carol Lepore ;

Model Rectifier Corporation

80 NEWFIELD AVENUE P.O. BOX 6312 EDISON, NEW JERSEY 08818-6312 U.S.A.
TELEPHONE: 732-225-2100 FACSIMILE: 732-225-0091 WWW.MODELRECTIFIER.COM
We will be glad to help you replace any missing or defective parts from kits purchased with in the United States. If this is a new kit, please send a copy of your sales receipt with a note detailing the manufacturer, kit number, parts requested, and your mailing address and phone number.

For all other parts requests please mail in the bar code there will be a flat fee of $10.00 for shipping and handing.

If you wish you can also send this information electronically to the email below.

For all kits purchased outside of the United States please contact:

Italeri

http://www.Italeri.com

Academy

http://www.academyhobby.com

Aoshima

http://www.aoshima-bk.co.jp

Mail to:

Model Rectifier Corp.

80 Newfield Ave

Edison, NJ. 08837.

Regards, Carol

carol@modelrectifier.com

1-732-225-6144

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
Dear Mr. Fogel: Thank you very much for the information about Model Rectifier. It is greatly appreciated and hopefully I can use it for my missing dark matter items.
Tnx again.
Jim B.

March 13th, 2012, 1:17 am #8

provide some additional info (i.e name/address for contacting MRC)? Sorry, but I'm not famiiar with this particular entity/location?
Tnx again
Jim B.
I didn't have earlier...good luck. Mike

March 13th, 2012, 4:16 pm #9

Yes Got it.. Thank's again