RC-135S CobraBall - WIP - Part V

RC-135S CobraBall - WIP - Part V

March 2nd, 2011, 8:52 pm #1

Here are some pics of the current status of this project of mine - All the interior is now complete with a basic level of detailing (mostly scratchbuilt) because this should be the last time we see such interior - very little if any will be visible with the fuselage completed, but for peeping eyes with a light beam ........

The "optical mission equipment" and its work area are just my educated guesswork fron some pics of the actual aircraft I've, same can be said for 2° navigator and his cabinet !!

Many thanks for looking, any comment/critique/suggestions are very wellcome as usual !!!!!

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

March 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm #2

can't wait to see the finished product.

March 3rd, 2011, 3:04 pm #3

Here are some pics of the current status of this project of mine - All the interior is now complete with a basic level of detailing (mostly scratchbuilt) because this should be the last time we see such interior - very little if any will be visible with the fuselage completed, but for peeping eyes with a light beam ........

The "optical mission equipment" and its work area are just my educated guesswork fron some pics of the actual aircraft I've, same can be said for 2° navigator and his cabinet !!

Many thanks for looking, any comment/critique/suggestions are very wellcome as usual !!!!!

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
It's a real shame so little of it will be visible...

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

March 3rd, 2011, 7:01 pm #4

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Sigh! Bye bye, interiors... :-( n/t

March 3rd, 2011, 7:44 pm #5

can't wait to see the finished product.
I'm a slooow builder, so this project will take a lot of time to complete, hope you'll have enough patience to follow me !!!

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

March 3rd, 2011, 7:55 pm #6

It's a real shame so little of it will be visible...

Semper Fi, Don
Hi Don, your comment is highly appreciated looking at your own models quality !!!!
For me this detail is very basic, just enough to satisfy some curious peeping through the windshield with a strong light beam .
If it would remain visible I'd pushed the detail level a lot up, for example separated engines throttle levers, crew oxigen hooses, equipment racks modules details and connecting cabling, buckles on all seats safety belts and so on .........

I'm awaiting to see your Mohawk in all it's glory !!!!

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

March 3rd, 2011, 8:01 pm #7

Sigh! Bye bye, interiors... :-( n/t
Ciao Fabrizio,
non dispiacerti questi dettagli interni sono solo il minimo indispensabile per soddisfare i curiosi che guarderanno attraverso il parabrezza con una buona pila, ma niente di piu' per cui posso chiudere la fusoliera tranquillamente senza rimorsi.!!!!!

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK