RC-135S CobraBall - WIP - Part IV

February 18th, 2011, 10:25 pm #1

Another small update for this project .
The cockpit detailing is complete, in the main cabin I placed 3 black tables to host the "optical mission equipment" - although I'm almost sure that very little, if any, will be visible once the fuselage will be assembled so I didn't push the detailing too much up.
Here are the pics .

And here are the "optical mission equipment" just painted matt black and in need of some enhancements .

That's all for now, as usual any comment/suggestion/critique is very wellcome and appreciated .

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

I like all the details, but I have to ask ...

February 18th, 2011, 11:10 pm #2

... on the finished model, will anyone know you did all this work besides you?

<font size="5" face="Brush Script MT" color="#0000C0">
DWA

Happiness is NOT ... Getting what you want.
Happiness is     ...     Wanting what you've got.
</font>

We will too.

February 18th, 2011, 11:23 pm #3

because we sees it right now too...

Cheers,
Dave
Last edited by dgcantrell on February 18th, 2011, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beautiful work, Alberto!

February 18th, 2011, 11:56 pm #4

The cockpit detailing is complete, in the main cabin I placed 3 black tables to host the "optical mission equipment" - although I'm almost sure that very little, if any, will be visible once the fuselage will be assembled so I didn't push the detailing too much up.
Here are the pics .

And here are the "optical mission equipment" just painted matt black and in need of some enhancements .

That's all for now, as usual any comment/suggestion/critique is very wellcome and appreciated .

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Jeff

re - I like ..........and We will .........

February 18th, 2011, 11:58 pm #5

... on the finished model, will anyone know you did all this work besides you?

<font size="5" face="Brush Script MT" color="#0000C0">
DWA

Happiness is NOT ... Getting what you want.
Happiness is     ...     Wanting what you've got.
</font>
For what I know very little, if any will be visible trhough the windshield tha's rather narrow .
If you pay attention you'll see the details are just basic ones - for example no belt buckeless, no details on the instruments panels and racks, just matt black, almost no connecting cables on the equipment racks and so on .....
It may be I'm a little masochist, but I didn't like to leave the cockpit bare with black paint only !!

Many thaks for looking .

Bye .

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Last edited by illomucca on February 19th, 2011, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you Jeff !!!

February 19th, 2011, 12:01 am #6

Jeff
Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

Great Work Alberto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 19th, 2011, 12:11 am #7

Here are the pics .

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
OV-1 Part III

Many thanks !! Ernesto .

February 19th, 2011, 1:08 am #8

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

Nice progress

February 19th, 2011, 1:39 am #9

Here are the pics .

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Interior is looking good.

How do YOU know what the interior looks like?

February 19th, 2011, 3:21 am #10

Here are the pics .

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
How do YOU know what the interior looks like?