RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXXV- FINAL PICS!!

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXXV- FINAL PICS!!

August 29th, 2013, 2:42 pm #1

Hi to all friends,

Here are the last pics of my CobraBall project - some comparisons with actual aircraft pics, some dimensional comparisons with a couple of models of mine : XB-70 A/V1 and A-50M Mainstay, some more model pics with the display base improuved .

Disclaim - the aircraft pics come from World Air Power Journal - Vol. 8 (copyright of the Publisher) and are used here for reference in comparisons purpose only .

Here are some dimensional comparisons

Here are some final pics of the finished model on its improuved display base ( puddles/water/wet areas on the ramp) and Squadron patch .

With these pics my CobraBall project comes to end - I thank once more all the H.S. Friends for their generous help for the implementation of this project !!!!

Many thanks to all Visitors and for your patience in following this long build !!!

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 29th, 2013, 3:42 pm #2

All of them look stunning!

Cheers
Martin

My bloq

August 29th, 2013, 3:53 pm #3

Just a bit !!!!! many thanks !!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 29th, 2013, 4:49 pm #4

Hi to all friends,

Here are the last pics of my CobraBall project - some comparisons with actual aircraft pics, some dimensional comparisons with a couple of models of mine : XB-70 A/V1 and A-50M Mainstay, some more model pics with the display base improuved .

Disclaim - the aircraft pics come from World Air Power Journal - Vol. 8 (copyright of the Publisher) and are used here for reference in comparisons purpose only .

Here are some final pics of the finished model on its improuved display base ( puddles/water/wet areas on the ramp) and Squadron patch .

With these pics my CobraBall project comes to end - I thank once more all the H.S. Friends for their generous help for the implementation of this project !!!!

Many thanks to all Visitors and for your patience in following this long build !!!

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
A very interesting and rare subject that has been well executed alround.

Nice xb as well

dan

"In Wildness Is the
Preservation of the World"

http://www.modelmasteruk.com/

Danny.

"In Wildness Is the Preservation of the World"

"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
Ace Rimmer, what a guy.

www.modelmasteruk.com
http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/bouncy.gif

August 29th, 2013, 5:03 pm #5

Hi to all friends,

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Both in scope and accomplishment! Congrats!

August 29th, 2013, 7:13 pm #6

A very interesting and rare subject that has been well executed alround.

Nice xb as well

dan

"In Wildness Is the
Preservation of the World"

http://www.modelmasteruk.com/

Hi Danny, glad you liked it !!! - many thanks !!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 29th, 2013, 7:16 pm #7

Both in scope and accomplishment! Congrats!
Many thanks Gil ..... it was a long scratchbuilding conversion work !!!!

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 29th, 2013, 8:42 pm #8

Hi to all friends,

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
A pitty it's ready..no i'm kidding, it's a beauty!

August 29th, 2013, 9:32 pm #9

Hi Pieter,
this model was a long run indeed - many thanks for your patience in following my slooow build !

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 29th, 2013, 10:53 pm #10

Hi to all friends,

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Besides, we all know the Sistine Chapel wasn't painted in one day, right?

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36