RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXXIVa - FINISHED !!

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXXIVa - FINISHED !!

August 12th, 2013, 3:09 pm #1

Hi to all the Visitors,
Here are the pics of my CobraBall just finished, the display base is still awaiting the aircraft patch and some details iprouvements but the bulk of the model is here .
To speed-up the post loading I divided the pics in 2 posts: Part XXXIVa with the pics of the whole model and Part XXXIVb with the detail pics .

One more important thing : this model would never be as you see it now without the generous and invaluable help from some H.S. Friends : Jenning Heilig, Scott Hackney, Michael A. Kelly, Don Hinton, Kingdon Hawes and Darren Tamanaha :
once more many thanks to you all !!!!

Now the pics :

Now let me move to the details pics - many thanks for looking - any comment/critique very wellcome and appreciated .

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 12th, 2013, 3:11 pm #2

Thanks Alberto and great work. Having built two AMT RC-135's I can appreciate the effort!

August 12th, 2013, 3:32 pm #3

Hi to all the Visitors,
Here are the pics of my CobraBall just finished, the display base is still awaiting the aircraft patch and some details iprouvements but the bulk of the model is here .
To speed-up the post loading I divided the pics in 2 posts: Part XXXIVa with the pics of the whole model and Part XXXIVb with the detail pics .

One more important thing : this model would never be as you see it now without the generous and invaluable help from some H.S. Friends : Jenning Heilig, Scott Hackney, Michael A. Kelly, Don Hinton, Kingdon Hawes and Darren Tamanaha :

Now the pics :

Now let me move to the details pics - many thanks for looking - any comment/critique very wellcome and appreciated .

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Woww!! Excelent and beautiful job!! Congrats!!

August 12th, 2013, 3:33 pm #4

Hi to all the Visitors,

Now the pics :

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Excellent work Alberto.

August 12th, 2013, 3:40 pm #5

Hi to all the Visitors,

Now the pics :

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
superb project

August 12th, 2013, 3:55 pm #6

Hi to all the Visitors,

Now the pics :

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
An excellent model.

August 12th, 2013, 3:56 pm #7

Hi to all the Visitors,

Now the pics :

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -

August 12th, 2013, 3:57 pm #8

Hi to all the Visitors,

Now the pics :

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Fantastico!

It's nice to be able to put a face with a name now as well...

It truly was worth the wait to see her finished...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

August 12th, 2013, 4:00 pm #9

Hi to all the Visitors,

Now the pics :

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Absalutely outstanding!!!!

August 12th, 2013, 4:08 pm #10

Hi to all the Visitors,

Now the pics :

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Glad you finished it ok