RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXXIII

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXXIII

August 6th, 2013, 4:24 pm #1

Another flash update to my RC-135S model -- during weathering, an almost complete process - I think this plane had a ligt weathering on uppersurfaces and some more on the undersurfaces due to the very poor weather conditions it was forced to operate.

That's all for today .

As usual any comment/critique very wellcome and appreciated !!!!

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 6th, 2013, 4:37 pm #2

nice but i want to see the ram

August 6th, 2013, 4:52 pm #3

Another flash update to my RC-135S model -- during weathering, an almost complete process - I think this plane had a ligt weathering on uppersurfaces and some more on the undersurfaces due to the very poor weather conditions it was forced to operate.

That's all for today .

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Man, that is one sweet build! Forgive my ignorance, but why does it have one black and one "regular" wing? Does this have to do with tha pattern it flew during missions or something like that?

Again, congratulations for your fine workmanship!

Cheers,

Thiago

August 6th, 2013, 4:54 pm #4

That's all for today .

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
You should clean up any competition you enter with this one - if they have a hall big enough - that thing must be huge! Superb finish, superb detail. In awe!
Brian

August 6th, 2013, 5:11 pm #5

That's all for today .

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Very nice Alberto.
Well done!

Girolamo

August 6th, 2013, 5:45 pm #6

That's all for today .

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
<span class="hps">Hi</span> <span class="hps">alberto</span> <span class="hps">is a very</span> <span class="hps">beautiful work,</span> <span class="hps">have</span> <span class="hps">also</span> <span class="hps">one of</span> <span class="hps">Amtech</span> <span class="hps">in</span> <span class="hps">my</span> <span class="hps">bench</span>

August 6th, 2013, 5:47 pm #7

That's all for today .

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Please finish her!!!!

The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks great so far...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

August 6th, 2013, 6:01 pm #8

nice but i want to see the ram
Thank you Bob,
the Flying Ram is now almost ready for masking and painting - I'll post some pics soon !!!

Bye

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 6th, 2013, 6:06 pm #9

Man, that is one sweet build! Forgive my ignorance, but why does it have one black and one "regular" wing? Does this have to do with tha pattern it flew during missions or something like that?

Again, congratulations for your fine workmanship!

Cheers,

Thiago
Many thanks Thiago,
the starboard upper wing is painted flat black to avoid any glare to the optical mission equipment located behind the 4 large portholes on fuselage (look at previous posts) .

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 6th, 2013, 6:13 pm #10

You should clean up any competition you enter with this one - if they have a hall big enough - that thing must be huge! Superb finish, superb detail. In awe!
Brian
Many thanks Brian,
this model should be an eye catching one (I hope so), it's big but smaller than my XB-70 AV/1, or A-50M "Mainstay" or the M-50 "Bounder" this one lagging behind the RC-135S and contending my workbench space .

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK