RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXVIII

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXVIII

February 27th, 2013, 10:03 pm #1

Another small update to my RC-135S project .
Completed details painting, added several small sensors around the forward fuselage section, added the mechanical linkages among the main gear external doors sections .

Here are the finished main landing gears units - the linkages were implemented with spare p.e. parts and dentist's syringe needles

Some views of the forward fuselage section with several small sensors added, all implemented with dentist's syringe needles, copper wire, plastic strips

Some views of the whole model

Once more any critique/suggestion or comment very wellcome and appreciated - the help Hyperscalers friends gave me was instrumental for this model build and its details !!!

Next step will be decalling and I've still to implement some scratch built decals to integrate the kit decals .

Thank you for looking to all Visitors .

That's all for to night !!!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

February 27th, 2013, 10:11 pm #2

Alberto, it's getting better and better and better and......

February 27th, 2013, 10:13 pm #3

Thank you Pieter, hope so me too !!!!!

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

February 27th, 2013, 10:49 pm #4

Completed details painting, added several small sensors around the forward fuselage section, added the mechanical linkages among the main gear external doors sections .

Here are the finished main landing gears units - the linkages were implemented with spare p.e. parts and dentist's syringe needles

Some views of the forward fuselage section with several small sensors added, all implemented with dentist's syringe needles, copper wire, plastic strips

Once more any critique/suggestion or comment very wellcome and appreciated - the help Hyperscalers friends gave me was instrumental for this model build and its details !!!

Next step will be decalling and I've still to implement some scratch built decals to integrate the kit decals .

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
I really like your work. It looks terrific.

February 27th, 2013, 10:58 pm #5

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Pensi di finirlo prima di arrivare a parte C?

Do you think that you can finish it before arriving to part C?

Saluti

Giampiero

February 27th, 2013, 11:14 pm #6

Hope to finish it before reaching Part L, but .......

You already know I'm far slower than you in building my models : you've a production line running while I've a small craftsman shop !!!!!

Ciao Giampiero e grazie per il commento !!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

February 27th, 2013, 11:15 pm #7

I really like your work. It looks terrific.
.-.

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

February 28th, 2013, 12:30 am #8

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
rtj

Keep your Sprues Empty

February 28th, 2013, 12:31 am #9

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
That will look so awesome when done. Its been awesome to watch your progress on this beaut. Can't wait to see it sitting next to the IL-76

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever !

February 28th, 2013, 1:56 am #10

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
NICE work. Can't wait to see it all decalled up...

Cheers,
Dave