RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXVI

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXVI

January 10th, 2013, 9:53 pm #1

If I had little time to look at the Forum I kept working on my RC-135S model, here is a small update :

while white paint was curing I made the mechanical links among the variuous sections of the outside doors main landing gear using spare p.e.

Now the model after a first ADC gray painting session - the fuselage and tailplanes are still with preshading only

In my opinion it starts looking like a Cobra Ball, glad to hear about your idea !!!

That's all for to-night !!!!

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

January 10th, 2013, 10:28 pm #2

But it seems like there is always something else to add or fix. Nice work.

January 11th, 2013, 12:28 am #3

If I had little time to look at the Forum I kept working on my RC-135S model, here is a small update :

while white paint was curing I made the mechanical links among the variuous sections of the outside doors main landing gear using spare p.e.

Now the model after a first ADC gray painting session - the fuselage and tailplanes are still with preshading only

In my opinion it starts looking like a Cobra Ball, glad to hear about your idea !!!

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Your detail work is really inspiring.

Such details really set your work apart from the rest of us meer mortals.

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

January 11th, 2013, 6:12 am #4

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
nm

January 11th, 2013, 9:06 am #5

But it seems like there is always something else to add or fix. Nice work.
Thank you Jim for your kind comment, you are right there is still a long way to the end of this project !!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

January 11th, 2013, 9:09 am #6

Your detail work is really inspiring.

Such details really set your work apart from the rest of us meer mortals.

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
Hi Don,
glad to hear from you, but as we say here in Old Piedmont : ESAGERUMA NEN !!!! (do not exaggerate !!)

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

January 11th, 2013, 9:10 am #7

nm
Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

January 11th, 2013, 5:56 pm #8

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Alberto,

Looks great..thanks for the update

January 11th, 2013, 8:58 pm #9

Thank you for your kind comment !

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

January 11th, 2013, 10:49 pm #10

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
When you get it finished!