RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXII

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XXII

October 24th, 2012, 8:55 pm #1

First pics of the model ready for the paintshop :

There will be a lot of masking work and then some preshading and the final paint .

Many thanks for looking - any comment/critique/suggestion very wellcome and appreciated !!!

That's all for to-night !!!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

October 24th, 2012, 9:02 pm #2

Alberto, every time I see it, I more impressed than the last time... She is going to be a winner!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

October 24th, 2012, 9:15 pm #3

Hi Don,

I've already a good stock of Gunze Aqueous paints because I forecast a long paint session !!!!
As it is now you can get a clear idea of what it'll be (or at least should be) !!!!

Many thanks for your comment .

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

October 24th, 2012, 10:00 pm #4

There will be a lot of masking work and then some preshading and the final paint .

Many thanks for looking - any comment/critique/suggestion very wellcome and appreciated !!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
always like models at this stage !!! Shows all the work that gets hidden under the paint..

October 24th, 2012, 10:36 pm #5

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Model looks good. And, to think you have a whole interior inside that ...

<font size="5" face="Brush Script MT" color="#0000C0">
DWA

Happiness is NOT ... Getting what you want.
Happiness is     ...     Wanting what you've got.
</font>

October 25th, 2012, 12:08 am #6

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Looks like a taxi way at Shemya, Alaska...mighty fine job on the Cobra Ball...when I'd see "the Ball" at Shemya I'd know something was up with the Russians!! Can't wait to see it finished.

October 25th, 2012, 12:20 am #7

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
She's coming along to be a masterpiece, you did beautiful job on this model. I'm impatient to see her finished , but take your time amico mio. Ciao

Serge Dompierre
Last edited by Serge Dompierre on October 25th, 2012, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frog and Canuck and proud to be

October 25th, 2012, 12:55 am #8

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
That will look kick *** when done . Your awesome skills have paid off my friend . I love watching your progress post on this beaut. I can't wait to see some paint on her. This will look so cool next to the IL

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever

October 25th, 2012, 2:13 am #9

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
I never thought anything based on a humble 707 could look cool and exotic...but that does!

Damn fine work!

October 25th, 2012, 7:23 am #10

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
That already looks magnificent. Only thing that looks a bit off to me is the grass on the base. Typically airports keep grass fairly short.

Cant wait to see it next!

matt