RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XX (pics heavvy)

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XX (pics heavvy)

September 17th, 2012, 8:03 am #1

Hi to all my friends,
my RC-135S Cobra Ball project has reached a new milestone : finished the engine pods !!!! they are now ready for installing on the airframe, now the pics

rear of the front fan before installing the reverser sleeves

complete engine pods

The airframe needs some more panel rescribing in the belly, after that the engine pods will be installed and the model moved to the paint shop .

Many thanks for looking, any comment/suggestion/critique very wellcome and appreciated !!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

September 17th, 2012, 11:45 am #2

AMAZING seriously . Love the attention to detail and your paint work is just awesome !! Keep up the awesome work

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever
Last edited by F-104S on September 17th, 2012, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 17th, 2012, 1:14 pm #3

Hi to all my friends,
my RC-135S Cobra Ball project has reached a new milestone : finished the engine pods !!!! they are now ready for installing on the airframe, now the pics

rear of the front fan before installing the reverser sleeves

complete engine pods

The airframe needs some more panel rescribing in the belly, after that the engine pods will be installed and the model moved to the paint shop .

Many thanks for looking, any comment/suggestion/critique very wellcome and appreciated !!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Again, I can't wait to see the whole completed project!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

September 17th, 2012, 8:45 pm #4

AMAZING seriously . Love the attention to detail and your paint work is just awesome !! Keep up the awesome work

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever
Hi Brian,
thank you for your kind comment, hope to meet your expectation with the finished model !!!!!

I checked this evening the fit of the engine pylons to the wing undersurface is very good, not so on upper wing leading edge that will require some delicate work !!!!

For the painting I've already got a dozen of Tamiya masking tape rolls !!!!!!

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

September 17th, 2012, 8:51 pm #5

Again, I can't wait to see the whole completed project!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
Hi Don,
I've still a lot of work to do to finish this model - the asymmetric painting will not be easy to implement and my airbrushing capabilities lag well behind your and some other HS friends !!!!
Hope to be able to meet the expectations !!!!!

Bye

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK