RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XVIIa

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XVIIa

May 4th, 2012, 5:29 pm #1

Hi to all my friends, after some days off for an heart problem that required a coronarography, the problem is over and I'm back at my modelling workbench .

I've found a way to rescribe the auxiliary air intakes on the engines cowling and now I'm halfway on such a work .

Now I hope to move along smoothely !!! on this model .

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

May 4th, 2012, 5:32 pm #2

... Good to see you back at the bench too...

I love using Dymo label tape for etching and as cutting guides... Great stuff!

I hope we get to see some more work on your Cobra Ball...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

May 4th, 2012, 6:21 pm #3

Hi to all my friends, after some days off for an heart problem that required a coronarography, the problem is over and I'm back at my modelling workbench .

I've found a way to rescribe the auxiliary air intakes on the engines cowling and now I'm halfway on such a work .

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Aren't heart problems fun. I had a quintuple bypass two years ago.

May 4th, 2012, 6:43 pm #4

... Good to see you back at the bench too...

I love using Dymo label tape for etching and as cutting guides... Great stuff!

I hope we get to see some more work on your Cobra Ball...

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
Hi Don,

Once I finish the engines cowls rescribing I'd move faster on my Cobra Ball build because there is a Model Competition in mid June and I'd hope to take part with this model .

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

May 4th, 2012, 6:48 pm #5

Aren't heart problems fun. I had a quintuple bypass two years ago.
Thank you very much Jim,

you are right about heart problems, me too have 3 bypass and 4 stents installed in my coronary vessels, but now the blood flow is normal so I'll return to normal life and ...... modelling !!!

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

May 4th, 2012, 6:50 pm #6

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
doing well. Nice work on the engines.

May 4th, 2012, 7:51 pm #7

Many thanks Terence, I'm very proud of having several friends here on Hyperscale !!!!!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

May 4th, 2012, 9:29 pm #8

Thank you very much Jim,

you are right about heart problems, me too have 3 bypass and 4 stents installed in my coronary vessels, but now the blood flow is normal so I'll return to normal life and ...... modelling !!!

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
I did a fair amount of modeling when I was off work for ten weeks. Good luck and take care (don't cough without the pillow).

May 5th, 2012, 1:42 am #9

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Reminds me of when my dad use to take my brother and I to work, and check out the 707's and 720B's. Very Nice, and looking fwd to seeing you 135 when done. Keep the great work, and hope you get back to 100 percent soon

A Looking Glass 135C

a pic from when I was a kid

Not my Picture, but given to me of when my dad worked at Western

May 5th, 2012, 7:44 am #10

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Alberto,

Good to hear you'r OK and again your RC- build is super.

Pieter