RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XIX (pics heavvy)

RC-135S Cobra Ball - WIP - Part XIX (pics heavvy)

August 20th, 2012, 3:12 pm #1

Hi, in particular to all my friends that very generously helped and supported me with this long running project with specific pics, details infos and much more!!!!

I'm back at you with an update of my RC-135S building project, I know it's long overdue but heavvy health problems in my family and the almost tropical hot weather here in north-western Italy kept me away from my workbench .

Anyway here are some pics of my RC-135S with all wheels first time on its display base :

the airframe is still engineless because I'm painting the engines pods separately and puttting them on the airframe later as I did on my A-50M .

Now it starts looking like a Cobra Ball, at least for me !!!!

I implemented the 2 underwing lights that AMT completely forgot

Here are the starboard engine pods during the painting process

and the engine reverser sleeves ready to be installed, the reverser details on the engines are still unpainted .

That's all for now !!!!

As usual your comments, suggestions and critiques are very wellcome and appreciated !!!

Ciao a tutti/bye to all !!1

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Last edited by illomucca on August 20th, 2012, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 20th, 2012, 3:56 pm #2

August 20th, 2012, 4:03 pm #3

Hi, in particular to all my friends that very generously helped and supported me with this long running project with specific pics, details infos and much more!!!!

I'm back at you with an update of my RC-135S building project, I know it's long overdue but heavvy health problems in my family and the almost tropical hot weather here in north-western Italy kept me away from my workbench .

Anyway here are some pics of my RC-135S with all wheels first time on its display base :

the airframe is still engineless because I'm painting the engines pods separately and puttting them on the airframe later as I did on my A-50M .

and the engine reverser sleeves ready to be installed, the reverser details on the engines are still unpainted .

That's all for now !!!!

As usual your comments, suggestions and critiques are very wellcome and appreciated !!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
You work is unreal. I love watching your progress builds. That is some really cool detail work my friend . I am really looking forward to seeing paint on her. Keep up the awesomeness

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever

August 20th, 2012, 6:32 pm #4

That's all for now !!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
!

August 20th, 2012, 6:35 pm #5

Ciao Fabrizio,
ormai dovresti esserti abituato ai dettagli sui miei modelli !!!!
Purtroppo non sono un mago dell'aeropenna per cui non riusciro' a raggiungere i livelli di finitura di tanti modelli presentati qui' ||||

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 20th, 2012, 6:42 pm #6

You work is unreal. I love watching your progress builds. That is some really cool detail work my friend . I am really looking forward to seeing paint on her. Keep up the awesomeness

Cheers Brian(F-104nut)

Starfighter's forever
Hi, Brian,
thank you for your kind comment, unfortunately I can work out lots of details but I'm not an "Airbrush Master" like you, Don, Serge, Giampiero ..... just to name the firsts coming to my mind - so my forecast for the painting phase will be a long troublesome process ........ let's keep the fingers crossed !!!!!

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 20th, 2012, 6:44 pm #7

!
Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 20th, 2012, 6:52 pm #8

That's all for now !!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
Despite the heat

As usual, your work is fantastic. I have to agree, it's starting to look more like a Cobra Ball now...

Keep up the great work!

We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army.
On the seventh day while God rested, we overran his perimeter, stole the globe, and we've been running the whole show ever since.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

August 20th, 2012, 8:36 pm #9

Hi Don,

many thanks for your interest on this project of mine .
I can deal well with the hardware implementation, but I'm far behind you (and several friends here) in airbrushing skill so I fear it'll be a troublesome phase, anyway I'll do my best !!!!

Ciao

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK

August 20th, 2012, 9:47 pm #10

That's all for now !!!!

Alberto

Alberto Accumolli

G.M.B. BRANZACK
It doesn't make my heart race though. We have to avoid that. Hope you are doing well.