Ravens lost...I can't believe how they lost.....

Ravens lost...I can't believe how they lost.....

January 23rd, 2012, 12:27 am #1

on a missed chip shot FG...but we lost...Joe Flacco played pretty well considering the O line didn't...ref's...well I saw some Patties holding the Ref's...didn't...of course the Troy Smith TD...I don't know about that, I thought I our D played pretty good when Fairy Brady was passing....the Patties running game hurt the Ravens....but again someone wins and someone doesn't... does it suck...yes it does..... hey many thought the Packers would be in the SB...they lost last week....and the best thing about this season for the Ravens....beating the Steelers 2x...priceless and knowing they would watch today's AFC Championship from their homes also priceless!!!! Mike the Ravens fan now pulling for the 49'ers to head to the SB to beat the Patties.

January 23rd, 2012, 12:43 am #2

oh...that was weak and it's torrey smith...your still gloating...hopeless

January 23rd, 2012, 12:51 am #3

on a missed chip shot FG...but we lost...Joe Flacco played pretty well considering the O line didn't...ref's...well I saw some Patties holding the Ref's...didn't...of course the Troy Smith TD...I don't know about that, I thought I our D played pretty good when Fairy Brady was passing....the Patties running game hurt the Ravens....but again someone wins and someone doesn't... does it suck...yes it does..... hey many thought the Packers would be in the SB...they lost last week....and the best thing about this season for the Ravens....beating the Steelers 2x...priceless and knowing they would watch today's AFC Championship from their homes also priceless!!!! Mike the Ravens fan now pulling for the 49'ers to head to the SB to beat the Patties.
See you guys in September..

Cheers,
Dave

January 23rd, 2012, 1:08 am #4

That was a good game. I thought the Birds were going to pull one out of their hats there for a minute or two...

Cheers,
Dave

January 23rd, 2012, 1:29 am #5

They lost because of too many INTs, 2 of which resulted in N.E. TDs.
No INTs = no TDs = Ravens probably would have won.

Having said that, I only watched the last quarter sitting in a Chinese restaurant while we were eating.
(The food was definitely better than watching the Birds give that game away)

Wheels UP-Water
Wheels DOWN-Land
DO NOT confuse the two !

January 23rd, 2012, 1:55 am #6

baltimore didn't give anything away except for some stupid defensive penalties that killed them and flacco played better than brady...
Last edited by p38m on January 23rd, 2012, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 23rd, 2012, 2:52 am #7

they will remember this one for many many years. My heart goes out to the people in Baltimore who were so close to a championship.
Last edited by 34Drive on January 23rd, 2012, 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 23rd, 2012, 4:23 am #8

That was a good game. I thought the Birds were going to pull one out of their hats there for a minute or two...

Cheers,
Dave
That last catch in the end zone should have been a TD.

Owen

January 23rd, 2012, 5:11 am #9

baltimore didn't give anything away except for some stupid defensive penalties that killed them and flacco played better than brady...
The screen was on the far end of the room so it was hard to tell what was what sometimes.

Wheels UP-Water
Wheels DOWN-Land
DO NOT confuse the two !

January 23rd, 2012, 12:51 pm #10

There is no such thing as an unbuildable kit, just some kits one may consider not worth building.

BUY THIS BOOK
http://tinyurl.com/Ididntseeitcoming