R/C dude for Meteor U15 - William made me do it!!

R/C dude for Meteor U15 - William made me do it!!

December 12th, 2011, 3:57 am #1

After posting the Meteor a few days ago I made the comment (jokingly) that there should be a wee dude with a radio-conrol unit to control it. William thought it would be a good idea so I have made him and here he is!

Bugger! - all the photos are on their sides - sorry troops, you will just have to tilt your screens!!

December 12th, 2011, 4:54 am #2

Lean pickings there.....

December 12th, 2011, 5:05 am #3

After posting the Meteor a few days ago I made the comment (jokingly) that there should be a wee dude with a radio-conrol unit to control it. William thought it would be a good idea so I have made him and here he is!

Bugger! - all the photos are on their sides - sorry troops, you will just have to tilt your screens!!
Make me laugh.

Jim
http://ascalecanadian.blogspot.com

December 12th, 2011, 6:00 am #4

Fawn trousers blue shirt!

must be a bugger for him to break it down to cart it home! Everyone at the flying field buggers off when they see him coming!.

December 12th, 2011, 11:32 am #5

I now have my head at 90 degrees to the vertical, the cat is giving me funny looks ;-) n/t

December 12th, 2011, 5:41 pm #6

You gotta have crew! Nice figure n/t

December 12th, 2011, 5:56 pm #7

...to have a jet flying that low! Excellent figure - and he put the largest smile of the day on my face.

December 12th, 2011, 7:07 pm #8

I'm still laughing at this one - you are too much, man! Great idea and well executed!
Best...Ted...

Current Build:
Mad About Migs Pt. 1; Mad About Migs Pt. 2; Mad About Migs Pt. 3; Mad About Migs Pt. 4; Mad About Migs Pt. 5; Mad About Migs Pt. 6

Tall Tales:
Kanal Kampf: A Spitfire Story
Cold War Incident
The Lucky Mig

Previous WIP Builds:
Matilda Makeover Pt.1; Matilda Makeover Pt.2; Matilda Makeover Pt.3; Matilda Makeover Finish;

The Big Spit Pt.1; The Big Spit Pt.2; The Big Spit Pt.3; The Big Spit Pt.4; The Big Spit Pt.5; The Big Spit Pt.6;
The Big Spit Pt.7; The Big Spit Pt.8; The Big Spit Pt.9; The Big Spit Pt.10; The Big Spit Pt.11; The Big Spit Finish;

Me109 Pt.1; Me109 Pt.2; Me109 Pt.3; Me109 Finish;

Vickers Tank Pt.1; Vickers Tank Pt.2; Vickers Tank Pt.3; Vickers Tank Pt.4; Vickers Tank Pt.5; Vickers Tank Pt.6; Vickers Tank Finish;

Connies Pt.1; Connies Pt.2; Connies Pt.3; Connies Pt.4; Connies Pt.5; Connies Pt.6; Connies Pt.7; Connies Finish

December 12th, 2011, 9:15 pm #9

It put a much needed smile on my face today

I didn't expect you to follow up on this, I don't know any figures suitable for this - but you surprised me with how good this guy actually looks - is he OOB from somewhere, or did you have to do some Frankenstein cutting and fitting of several parts ?

Very natural pose - so fitting - great original display !

* <i></i> * *
William De Coster / Belgium / previous builds on HS : Plastic Stories

1/72 - Airfix, Trumpeter and AML - Curtiss Hawk 81 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V - Part VI - Part VII - Part VIII - Part IX - Part X/End
1/72 - Frog/Novo - Curtiss Tomahawk : Part I - Part II - Part III/End
1/72 - AGA - Polikarpov I-3 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God

December 12th, 2011, 9:42 pm #10

Bristol Bloodhound with his arms replaced from a pair from some Hasegawa British Army set - they just happened to end up in the right positions to hold a block of plastic with a HSS aerial. Thought it was an inspiring idea from you, thanks. And thanks for the comments William.