PSA ; Act of Valor DVD low price at Target

PSA ; Act of Valor DVD low price at Target

June 13th, 2012, 9:04 pm #1

Gentlemen,

For those interested in the movie Act of Valor, Target currently has a package that includes a standard DVD, Blu-Ray and digital copy of the movie for $14.99. Not sure if this is typical pricing for this set at other outlets, but thought I would share just in case.

Dave

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! - Eleanor Roosevelt

June 13th, 2012, 9:56 pm #2

sells for 15-20.

But I'll wait for NetFlix to send when it's OK'd by the studio to mail out. Usually 2-4 wks after the dvd is available in the shops.

Why would one want all three tho? Digital copy for the laptop to watch at work, the BR for the 80"er in the living room and the 'standard' for the dvd player in the bathroom??? Perhaps to give the extras to friends.

June 13th, 2012, 10:25 pm #3

Gentlemen,

For those interested in the movie Act of Valor, Target currently has a package that includes a standard DVD, Blu-Ray and digital copy of the movie for $14.99. Not sure if this is typical pricing for this set at other outlets, but thought I would share just in case.

Dave

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps! - Eleanor Roosevelt
The combo pack for Thor was about $25 IIRC

June 14th, 2012, 3:58 am #4

Gentlemen,

Dave

Can't say I really enjoyed it as a movie but at that price might be worth it just for the excellent cinematography.