Please, let me share with you something "different"....

Please, let me share with you something "different"....

October 23rd, 2007, 1:29 pm #1

...My friend and fellow modeller Ricardo Rodrígues Ramos is a very bizarre modeler. He's alway trying to achieve "different models" in what he calls "technical exercises". And believe me, he gets what he wants. This time, he' used the good Accurate Miniatures' 1/48 Sturmovik, but left the paved way sometime ago...And here you are the resulting plane: No weathering or expensive aftermarkets here. Just lot of imagination and an open minded artist's hand. I hope you'll like it as much as I do.....

October 23rd, 2007, 1:41 pm #2

Using whats provided and maximizing its potential without extras. I just stare in amazement.

October 23rd, 2007, 1:42 pm #3

...My friend and fellow modeller Ricardo Rodrígues Ramos is a very bizarre modeler. He's alway trying to achieve "different models" in what he calls "technical exercises". And believe me, he gets what he wants. This time, he' used the good Accurate Miniatures' 1/48 Sturmovik, but left the paved way sometime ago...And here you are the resulting plane: No weathering or expensive aftermarkets here. Just lot of imagination and an open minded artist's hand. I hope you'll like it as much as I do.....

simply amazing paintwork Arturo. Tell your friend to show us some more....
Last edited by jma4t on October 23rd, 2007, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 23rd, 2007, 1:47 pm #4

...And that is rare..hahha
Beautiful craftsmenship.

Semper Fi, Don
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.”
- Ronald Reagan

Semper Fi, Don
Luke: 22:36

October 23rd, 2007, 2:01 pm #5

believe how great that looks.

Cheers, Vic

October 23rd, 2007, 2:04 pm #6

your friend has done a spectacular job. I love the portrayal of the plywood sheathing on the fuselage and wings. The finishes are just spot on.

I am going to hang up my tools now and take of knitting.

"I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good either." - anon

October 23rd, 2007, 2:11 pm #7

Well, sir, that is just brilliant! Technically and imaginitively that is as good as it can be. Congratulations. Fantastic model.

October 23rd, 2007, 2:19 pm #8

Very very nice model, beautiful pics also.

October 23rd, 2007, 2:22 pm #9

Wow, what a paintjob!
Thanks for sharing.
Brano

October 23rd, 2007, 2:36 pm #10

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!