Order from Lucky Models, 11 days to my door in Texas

Order from Lucky Models, 11 days to my door in Texas

March 19th, 2012, 9:07 pm #1

Delivered via USPS. Not bad. Not bad at all!!

Bo

March 19th, 2012, 9:18 pm #2

You could have shopped Pelican Hobbies in Houston and had it in your hands the same day, for the same price.

March 19th, 2012, 9:21 pm #3

I don't live in Houston so I can't say how Pelican is but I got a kit from Lucky for $19 that is $60 at my LHS... I order from them about twice a month. My LHS is about 200 yards from my apartment yet it is often not worth shopping there due to small selection and high prices.
Last edited by djnick66 on March 19th, 2012, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 19th, 2012, 9:27 pm #4

Delivered via USPS. Not bad. Not bad at all!!

Bo
... the only one for who it take a long time before my order come to my door when I order from Lucky!!! Sure, I'm in Quebec, but almost all the people to who I ask at my club how is it to order from them are tolding me they're very good for shipping, even if they're in Hong Kong. It took almost 5 weeks to get to my door to come to my house, and my package wasn't very large. Sure it was the first time I've ordered from them (and maybe it will be better next time) but I'm still not sure and reluctant about ordering from them. But I'm happy that for some people it's better!!!

Tally-Ho
Go see this:http://www.ipmsrealcote.com/

March 19th, 2012, 9:32 pm #5

Is your mail man a modeler?? LOL!! N/T

March 19th, 2012, 9:32 pm #6

I don't live in Houston so I can't say how Pelican is but I got a kit from Lucky for $19 that is $60 at my LHS... I order from them about twice a month. My LHS is about 200 yards from my apartment yet it is often not worth shopping there due to small selection and high prices.
So let me get this straight, you don't live where we live, can't shop where we can shop, your local hobby shop it's the local hobby shop mentioned previously, BUT you're an authority on the subject? Does that sum it up or did I miss something?

You sir, have amazing powers!

Okay, okay, what number am I thinking of?

Okay, try again. What is my favorite color?

No good? Okay, who was my first grade teacher?

Okay, Here's an easy one. If you were a Democrat, what animal would you be?

March 19th, 2012, 9:42 pm #7

You could have shopped Pelican Hobbies in Houston and had it in your hands the same day, for the same price.
to do so. Bo lives in the Dallas area. Thats also know as North Houston to some.

Mike

March 19th, 2012, 9:42 pm #8

So let me get this straight, you don't live where we live, can't shop where we can shop, your local hobby shop it's the local hobby shop mentioned previously, BUT you're an authority on the subject? Does that sum it up or did I miss something?

You sir, have amazing powers!

Okay, okay, what number am I thinking of?

Okay, try again. What is my favorite color?

No good? Okay, who was my first grade teacher?

Okay, Here's an easy one. If you were a Democrat, what animal would you be?
and put the cap back on the liquid cement while you are at it

March 19th, 2012, 9:43 pm #9

... the only one for who it take a long time before my order come to my door when I order from Lucky!!! Sure, I'm in Quebec, but almost all the people to who I ask at my club how is it to order from them are tolding me they're very good for shipping, even if they're in Hong Kong. It took almost 5 weeks to get to my door to come to my house, and my package wasn't very large. Sure it was the first time I've ordered from them (and maybe it will be better next time) but I'm still not sure and reluctant about ordering from them. But I'm happy that for some people it's better!!!

Tally-Ho
Go see this:http://www.ipmsrealcote.com/
nt

March 19th, 2012, 9:48 pm #10

I'd glady order from them if prices are the same, including State sale tax and shipping!!

Bo