Once banned, I have returned (with an apology).

Once banned, I have returned (with an apology).

February 29th, 2012, 3:07 am #1

Some of you may remember me,most will not. Several years ago I was a member of this forum and got tangled up with a certain "Mike Dunlap". After trashing several members here in the forum including Brett Green himself I was forcibly removed. After some soul searching and alittle growing up I asked Mr.Green to reinstate my statues as a member even though I was sure I was banned for life after what I had gotten involved in and my actions. Mr.Green obliged my request and lifted the ban. I am very humbled and want to thank Mr.Green for looking past my former actions and being the bigger man and letting back in. Now, I also wish to apologize to any members I may have offended and would hope that they would look beyond my former actions. If you are one of those people,please PM me so we can talk.

Thank you for you time.

P.S. off topic but what's with all the stuff for sale in "tank talk"? I thought that was forbidden?

"I may not like what you have to say,but I'm willing to die for your right to say it"

February 29th, 2012, 3:21 am #2

well it can't go in plane trading...

February 29th, 2012, 3:32 am #3

All for sale and trade stuff was done in plane trading. And offering it anywhere else was frowned on. I guess things have changed.

"I may not like what you have to say,but I'm willing to die for your right to say it"

February 29th, 2012, 3:55 am #4

Your pal "Bad Hombre"? Died a few years back.

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"

February 29th, 2012, 4:40 am #5

Some of you may remember me,most will not. Several years ago I was a member of this forum and got tangled up with a certain "Mike Dunlap". After trashing several members here in the forum including Brett Green himself I was forcibly removed. After some soul searching and alittle growing up I asked Mr.Green to reinstate my statues as a member even though I was sure I was banned for life after what I had gotten involved in and my actions. Mr.Green obliged my request and lifted the ban. I am very humbled and want to thank Mr.Green for looking past my former actions and being the bigger man and letting back in. Now, I also wish to apologize to any members I may have offended and would hope that they would look beyond my former actions. If you are one of those people,please PM me so we can talk.

Thank you for you time.

P.S. off topic but what's with all the stuff for sale in "tank talk"? I thought that was forbidden?

More than displaying their work or discussing tanks.

Mike

February 29th, 2012, 5:04 am #6

Your pal "Bad Hombre"? Died a few years back.

"The FANS are fighting back!!!"
"The SECURITY GUARDS are fighting back!!!"
"The PEANUT VENDORS are fighting back!!!"
And he wasn't my pal. He caused alot of people alot of trouble. He really was a warped and sick person. I regret ever getting involved with him. Infact, he was a contributing factor in the divorce from my first wife. Some people got burned on kits from that guy. It cost me a 13 year marriage,so yeah....he wasn't my pal.

February 29th, 2012, 5:05 am #7

Thank you for you time.

...thought better of it (alas, too late).
I recall your name and the "other one", but the details of which you speak escape me (probably just as well).
At any rate, I'm happy to see you get a second chance, as it were, for who knows....one of us may find ourselves in a similar situation someday. Carry on - well....not literally.

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -

February 29th, 2012, 5:08 am #8

More than displaying their work or discussing tanks.

Mike
All the sellers are pushing the articles and posts off the page. I was over on. Plane talk and you don't see any stuff for sale there.

February 29th, 2012, 7:29 am #9

...thought better of it (alas, too late).
I recall your name and the "other one", but the details of which you speak escape me (probably just as well).
At any rate, I'm happy to see you get a second chance, as it were, for who knows....one of us may find ourselves in a similar situation someday. Carry on - well....not literally.

It's only a hobby..it's only a hobby..it's -

February 29th, 2012, 7:43 am #10

And he wasn't my pal. He caused alot of people alot of trouble. He really was a warped and sick person. I regret ever getting involved with him. Infact, he was a contributing factor in the divorce from my first wife. Some people got burned on kits from that guy. It cost me a 13 year marriage,so yeah....he wasn't my pal.

He made a lot of people nuts. I'm not 100% proud of everything I ever had to do with him...the one time I "met" him in person especially. He was a rather pathetic person, obviously in a lot of physical and mental pain, and I felt like crap for having been sucked in enough to get in his face. I actually found the cemetery he's in and left a plant. I didn't need that much negativity, so I had to get rid of it.

Sorry this happened to you. I think it's great you found some level of peace and made the effort with Brett. That's pretty inspiring.