Omni Models Personal Information notice

Omni Models Personal Information notice

April 6th, 2018, 12:53 am #1

So, I just got an email from Omni Models irt the sale OF Omni models, and the opportunity to have my personal information opted out of that transaction. The thing is, I don't recall ever dealing with them, Tower, Hobbico, or even Revell or Revell Germany.... So. I don'yt know WHERE they got my information from..... but I am looking at Zuckerberg....... Anyone else get this email?

April 6th, 2018, 1:11 am #2

...I think I might have bought something from them once thru eBay, and know I've dealt with Tower, been getting spam from them once in a while for years. I do not play with Facebook. I haven't bothered to opt out yet, but thinking maybe I oughta.

on second thought, I have now opted out
Last edited by wossname on April 6th, 2018, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Mr. BoxShaker

April 6th, 2018, 2:48 am #3

So, I just got an email from Omni Models irt the sale OF Omni models, and the opportunity to have my personal information opted out of that transaction. The thing is, I don't recall ever dealing with them, Tower, Hobbico, or even Revell or Revell Germany.... So. I don'yt know WHERE they got my information from..... but I am looking at Zuckerberg....... Anyone else get this email?
Is an eBay store (https://www.ebay.com/usr/omnimodels). You may have purchased from them without remembering. (I certainly don't remember the name of every eBay seller I've ever dealt with.) I've purchased from them before and always had good service. I have not received an email like the one you describe. Still, I'd guess the email you received is probably legit unless it contains a link for you to "verify your account information" or something like that.
Last edited by edfifer on April 6th, 2018, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 6th, 2018, 3:31 am #4

purchased from them but no email to date...

April 6th, 2018, 5:10 am #5

Purchased from them frequently via their ebay store. Hard to beat $2.99 shipping on just about everything they sell-at least everything I've ever purchased from them.

Will buy again